Mɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs

Xᴀᴠɪᴇʀ ...

Isabella really messed up when she ran away. I know I could of caught her right away but I wanted to play games with her. I'm not saying she isn't fast I'm just saying I'm faster.

When she kicked me in my "area" I was angry but proud that she can defend herself somewhat.

Once she ran out of the gym I knew things were getting out of hand and it was my fault really.

I followed after her but didn't let her know. She finally sat down and took a breather. I could feel a smirk make its was to my face.

She looked up and around like she knew someone was watching her.

She put her head back down and let out a surprisingly loud sigh. I just continued to watch her. I know that sounds creepy but this is what predators do right? They stalk their prey.

Isabella is my prey. She is the one I need to survive. She is the one I need to make it threw life. She is mine and only mine.

I continue to watch Isabella play on her phone. She pulls out her headphones and starts to listen to music.

I slowly stalk towards her like I'm ready to attack.

She still hasn't noticed my presence. My poor little Isabella.

I slid down right next to her. And bring my mouth close to her ear well taking out her headphone. I could feel her freeze as I said "Boo".

I could hear her breathing increase as I drag my finger down her body.

"You thought you could run and hide kitten?" I said in a quiet tone as I continued to drag my finger along her soft skin.

"W-we should g-g-get back to c-class" she stuttered and looked anywhere but me.

"Why are you in such a rush huh?" I said. I could see her shiver at my tone and her face go red.

"Aww look, she is blushing" I say teasingly which made her face go a darker red.

"L-lets go" she mumbled and hopped up walking to class.

Just as she was walking away the bell rang and she let a sigh out.

"We have to go get my stuff" she mumbled well grabbing my hand and pulling me to the gym.

I yanked her back into my arm and let a small growl out. "You don't say what we do kitten" I mumbled well breathing on her neck.

I could see her shiver once again and try to get out of my grip.

"Please I need my stuff" she begged me. I smirked and scooped her up into my arms and walked to the gym.

I could tell she wanted to argue but she didn't because she knew it would get her no where.

Once we got her stuff we headed to are next class. Math

Isᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ's ...

Math was extremely boring and so was science. We didn't really do anything other then do worksheets which I didn't mind. I don't like when someone talks and talks and talks.