Cᴀʀɴɪᴠᴀʟ

Xᴀᴠɪᴇʀ ...

Once I got to the car I put my kitten down in her seat. I can't believe she gave up that easily.
Well it was kinda expected because it's me and not anyone else.

"Where are we going" my kitten breaks me outta deep though.

"Oh uh.. that's a secret" I said sending her a smirk which made her frown a bit.

"Don't be sad.. you will find out soon enough kitten" I said well driving off.

"Comeee onnn, tellll meee" She said stretching out every word in her sentence it was kinda adorable.

I look over to see my kitten in pouting.. I know what she's trying to do and it won't work.

"It's not gonna work kitten.. so I suggest u just sit back and relax until we get there" I said sending her a wink and focusing back on the road.

All I got in return was a huff and the music turned on.

About 10 minutes of my kitten humming she started to actually sing.. and I gotta say she sounded like a angel.

After 20 minutes or so we finally get to.. the carnival!

"Xavier.. please tell me this is not a joke" I look over at her to see she has a big smile.

"It's not kitten" immediately she starts squealing and has the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"Thank you! Thank you Xavier! I've never been to a carnival before" she said clapping her hands now.

I could see why she was never aloud to go. They are fun and all but they can also be dangerous.. just 2 years ago there was a shooting.

Just the thought of it changed my mood. Just the thought of 2 years ago.. the thought of her.

It was a mistake bringing Isabella here. A big big mistake..

Isᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ 's ...

After we got out of the car for the carnival Xavier's mood was completely changed. He seemed angry and sad.

It just happened so randomly.. I must of said something to anger him.

"Let's go to one of the games" I say just brushing the thought off.

He just nodded his head and followed me to the game.

It was a game where you had to throw a ball at these bottles to knock them down. I don't know the name of it but it's seems fun.

Xavier pays for us and I go first. I throw the first out of three which misses terribly, then I throw the second one which was closer but still nothing.

Then I throw the last one and it all seems to go in slow motion.

I know I know what you are thinking.. omg she did it. Welp no, not the case here.

It went straight into the face of the person running the game.

"Oh!! I'm so so sorry!" I say gasping