Wᴇɪʀᴅ ʜᴏᴍᴇsᴄʜᴏᴏʟᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟ

Xᴀᴠɪᴇʀ ...

I couldn't believe my eyes honestly. Shane king. My older brother, was standing in front of me after many years of disappearing.

"Shane." My voice dripped with emotions. Anger,sadness,disappointment. Mostly anger. He may have saved my kitten.. which I owe him my life for but he left. No goodbye, no letter, no call, not even a fucking text that said "goodbye".

"I'm sorry.. Xavier" Shane breathed out with more emotions then my voice had held.

Regret,sadness,disappointment,fear,even a bit of anger.

"Why" was the only thing I replied looking anywhere but his eyes.

"I-I had to leave.. Xavier I couldn't stay and cause more problems." Shane choked out.

"WELL NEWS FLASH! YOU LEAVING CAUSED MORE PROBLEMS AND ON TOP OF THE PROBLEMS, MORE PAIN" my voice boomed in the dark night.

Before he responded I walked to the driver side and opened the door.

"I have to get her home.." I mumbled before hopping in and driving away.

My thoughts raced almost as fast as I was driving.

95 miles per hour. That's how fast I was going, that's how fast I am going. I couldn't stop. Nothing could.

Isᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ 's ...

Not even minutes after I fell to sleep I was woken up by loud beeping and being jerked forward.

I let out a gasp as my head hits the window and a small yelp slipped out also.

I could feel warm liquid dripping from the side of my head.

The car had come to a stop finally and all you could hear was the heavy breathing from Xavier and my heartbeat.

"X-Xavier" I choked out

His head snaps to where I am. His eyes widen and realization sets in.

"K-k-Kitten are you o-ok" he struggles to get his words out.

I just nod my head and bring my hand to the side of my head and running it over the warm liquid.

"Just drive" I mumble looking out the window.

He let out a loud sigh and started the car and started to drive.

I continued to rub my hand in the warm substance coming from my head. I knew exactly what it was. I may be naive but this is obviously.

I brought my hand from my head and looked at the blood that was on my hand.

I couldn't help but feel my heart ache.

After everything that happened tonight I don't know what I'm going to do.

I just started school and I've already gotten into so much crap and missed a lot of school. Well dispute the coma and all..