"Tʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ"

Isᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ's ...

I wake up to the sound of my phone going off. I let a groan out and tried to get up. Key word "tried". I could move because of something holding me.

A wall? No walls don't have arms. (A/N: I'm sorry I had to 🤣) i look down to see arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I gasp and I could feel the heat from my cheeks.

I start trying to wiggle my way out of his grip and eventually it worked but something was poking my butt in the end.

I get up and look at my to see 30 miss calls from my parents. I let out a loud gasp and hurry and call my mom.

After 3 rings she answers. "Mom mom I'm so so sorry!! Please don't kill me. Don't be mad I'm sorry! I'm right next door" I say all in one breath. I could feel tears well up in my eyes.

Suddenly my mom starts to laugh which made me very confused.

After she calmed down she started to speak "I know honey-" before she could finish I questioned her.

"How!? I never told u... I'm so sorry again" I mumble the last part.

She lets a chuckle out again. "Well we were very worried at the start that's why you have so many calls but then finally someone answered and it turned out to be Xavier. We were not sure about him but he explained everything"

I let out a sigh of relief. I hate being in trouble that's why it rarely happens.

"Th-that's good" I let out a yawn well speaking

"Honey you should lay back down for awhile and then come home" my mother says letting out a small laugh.

"Ok mom" I yawn again

"Don't think I will let this happen all the time. You can't skip school again?" She said and then hung up after we said are goodbyes.

I look back to see Xavier still sound asleep. I could feel myself smile immediately. This boy had no clue what he does to me.

I let out and sigh and go down stairs to the kitchen to cook some food. As I'm walking down stairs I hear a knock.

I walk over to the door and open it to see a girl. She was very pretty. She had black silky hair and dark blue eyes. She looked around 39 but I don't know.

"Uh who the fuck are you!?" She yells making me jump back

"Are you one of Xavier's dumb hook ups!!!" She yelled again which caused me to start shaking and tears start to well up in my eyes.

"Get out of here you dumb slut!?" She screams stomping her foot.

I ran out of the house crying and ran into mine. I look around to see my parents gone and a note on the table.

"Hey honey we went out to get some food and we have to get to work after that.. sorry for not saying good bye but we had to go.

~love you mom & dad

I let a sigh of relief out because I didn't want them to see me like this.