Chapter 1: Minnie, I am a Part of Them

I was hiding from the Dreamers for a long time, but none of them knew my true story, except for Logan. He was someone who I can talk to about this stuff. I decide to tell them about my true origin story. I was from Earth. Perry had done a DNA testing after the events of Seven Destructions. I was Japanese, Vietnamese, and American. I was not originally from Daylight Town. It was amazing to me. I was at the town since I was a little girl. I was brought to the town and was also traveling to the Mysterious Tower as well. Master Yen Sid and NiGHTS looked after me for a very long time. I was alone and was at the town alone. I wished and hoped that someone would find me. One day, my wish came true. It was late at night that I saw NiGHTS flying around the town, searching for something... It flew around the town. I looked at it in wonderment. Someone actually came!! I slowly walked to it, and it turned around and smiled at me.

"Hello there, Minnie! How are you?" asked NiGHTS.

"I am fine, but who are you and how do you know who I am?" I said to it as I looked at it.

"Oh, I am trying to find the Dreamers and the other Descendants and the Palace of Light. I am also searching for another Protector who disappeared trying to search for the World's Heart" it explained to me.

"The World's Heart? This is Daylight Town" I said as I looked around the small town.

NiGHTS stopped to look at me and then it smiled at me.

"You are the Protector!!!" it said to me in joy as it picked me up.

"What? What are you talking about NiGHTS?" I asked.

"You don't know who are? Where is your family? They can tell you all about it!" it said as it placed me on the ground and flew around the palace and began to look for someone.

My gaze fell.

"I don't have a family..." I said to it as my head fell.

NiGHTS looked back at me and then it began to ponder something. It snapped its fingers and grab my hand. I was startled by this and then we were outside of the palace and a keyhole appeared in the sky.

"Wait, where are we going?!" I asked it in an abrupt manner.

NiGHTS looked back at me and then said "I am going to make sure you don't have to ever be alone again!"

I was surprised and then we jumped through the keyhole and arrived at a tower. NiGHTS and I walked through the long spiral staircase until we were in the Main Chamber of the tower.

"Ok Master Yen Sid, I have brought her here!" NiGHTS said in a determined tone.

Master Yen Sid? I head of him though the books in the library in the town's library. He was real and alive? The books I had read about him depicted him as a young kid in training about magic, but he looks really old! Master Yen Sid then looked at me as he stroked his beard.

"Minnie is it?" he asked me.

"Y-yes!" I answered him as I tried to look proper in front of him.

"Do you know what you are destine to do and why you were at Daylight Town?" he asked.

I shook my head. I didn't really know what I was doing there, and why I was there alone. He smiled at me gently and then he snapped his fingers. A crystal ball appeared. NiGHTS and I looked at the ball with much interest. We then saw pictures of Connor, Jack, Nina, Soren, Jay, Sarah, Jodi, Mary, Ben, Jiwon, Alex, Nerissa, Jesa, Perry, Logan, and Preselzee doing their usual routines and being themselves with their group of friends.