Chapter I

In a unfortunate day, Lily car's crashed in a tree when she was trying to save a child. She was going to her work as the new manager of the informational area of the grand company DEM, but was late already. So, running through the roads, she saw a boy going to the middle of the road to pick his ball and knowing that she couldn't stop in time, Lily threw her car to the right and crashed a tree... she didn't survive.

However, she didn't felt any pain from the collision. In the contrary, she felt really comfortable on a thing that seemed to be a fluffy bed. Lily opened her eyes, but regretted that as soon as she saw a pinkish ocean. A really bright sparkling pink.

The big room she was in had every inch painted with different shades of pink. The expensive furniture and the bed were pink too, even the clothes she had were of that same color...pink.

"Hurgh...who the hell made this room?" Lily asked nobody with her eyebrows furrowed. Lily didn't hate pink, but the exaggerated room made her begin to reconsider that.

When she tried to get up, her head began to throb like crazy. She lifted her hand and felt a big bump on the back of her head. It surprised her, but not more than how her hair looked like. It was black. A jet black color. Nothing like the dirty blonde she had before.

Lily slowly tried to get up to look at herself in the mirror, because not only her hair was different, she felt her whole body strange.

When she finally arrived at her big pink mirror, she gasped.

"What the fuck..." Lily said surprised groping her breasts.

Before, she wasn't... developed in that area, but her body now had volume in all the right parts. Another thing really different were her eyes, they were a bloody red color framed with long eyelashes. Strangely, her face was like her younger self.

Lily came to a conclusion, that person looking back at her in the mirror, wasn't her.

"Rosy!! You woke up!" Before Lily turned to see whose voice was that, arms embraced her strongly almost suffocating her. "Mom was so worried, I though that I would never see you again..." the blonde woman said crying with soft hiccups.

"Me too my dear, your fall was really severe. If we knew that was gonna happen, I would have bought your so cherished dress. Sorry dear...dad is really sorry..." a strong voice said behind the woman in a sad tone, you could see that the slim man was guilty for something.

"..." Lily waited for them to calm down and lose the embrace a little so she could breath. After sighting deeply, "...hmm...who are you?" Lily said in a calm tone.

The two people widened their eyes and opened their mouths. "Wh...what do you mean sweetheart? We...we are your parents. Don't you remember?" The woman asked cautiously, but her dark green eyes were already covered with tears again.

"I'm sorry, but I don't remember... anything." Lily found better to play the amnesia route. She didn't know them, neither where she was, but it seemed that now her life would be that body's life.

"Rosy... I am your father, Filipe Moonlight. That is your mother Carol Moonlight and you are Rosemary Moonlight... you really don't remember us?" Filipe cupped her head in his big hands so she could have a better look at him. His eyes were anxiously looking at her serious face, nothing like the immature spoiled look she had.

"Sorry... dad, I really can't remember..." Lily was a girl that went with the flow and she didn't have anything in her past life which could hold herself from moving on, so calling Filipe 'dad' wasn't difficult.

The couple was now desperate, their loved daughter didn't remember even them, so how could they be okay? Every doctor who came to see her state said she would be in a coma, but now that she woke up, she had amnesia!

"...but your faces and names... they are familiar to me." It wasn't a lie, Lily knew she heard those names and saw them, even herself, somewhere.

What Lily didn't see was their faces brightening up exponentially. This wasn't the end, she could remember them with time, it was already a miracle that she woke from her coma. Thoughts like that cheered their minds.

"Alfred, call Ryan right now please." Filipe ordered the butler outside the room. "Rosy, you have a brother too, his name is Ryan. You and him... didn't have a good relationship before, so please don't fell sad with his bad manners." Filipe said with worried eyes, his daughter health wasn't good yet and his son wasn't kind to her, but the more she knew about her life, faster the memories would come back.

Ryan Moonlight... brother of Rosemary Moonlight. Lily widened her eyes a little when she remembered where she heard all those names. A game. An otome game more precisely. 'Make me your lover!' was the name of the shitty game. She didn't even finish it, and in her past life, Lily was addict to any games and a hacker herself, she always finished every game she played.

But now, she was trapped in it... as Rosemary Moonlight, the rich spoiled villainess.