Chapter III

Alfred was another one who became a victim to Rosy's new personality. The girl he was accustomed with, wasn't expressionless and calm like her. Moreover, she wanted to paint her room white and sell all the furniture to be replaced with one that had no pink. Rosy even said that she would trust his tastes and gave him a thumbs up when she requested it!

...well, actually, she only wanted to get away from the job...but nobody need to know this.

So she went to her mom's car to go to the mall. There she only watched her cheerful mom chose many stylish clothes for her to try. Rosy ended up buying a lot of pants, shorts and shirts, but she bought some dresses too when Carol pestered her. After that, they divided, her mom went to buy bags and Rosy went to the game store with the money Carol gave her, a lot of money.

Thank God the games, consoles and gadgets weren't so different from Rosy's past life. If not, she would have to take a lot of time choosing them. But when she finally found the war game she couldn't finish back them because of her death, a hand went at the same time to pick the game

"I saw this first." Rosy said serious surprising the person who heard her voice and saw who she was. Without losing the moment of the person delay, she slyly took the game and secured it in her already full arms.

"What? Rosy? What are you doing here? You were with mom." Ryan the surprised person didn't expect his little sister to ever come to his favorite store. He didn't even see that the game he wanted got snatched by her.

"I'm buying things. Bye." Rosy finished the conversation and left him alone to pay her things. She wanted to go back already and go online.

Rosy's indifferent demeanor irritated Ryan. His little sister always argued with him and now she treated him like nothing. But Ryan only rushed to her side when he saw the war game wasn't there anymore.

"Hey Rosy!" He shouted through the store and finally caught up to her, only to see that she finished paying for everything. "The game, where's it? I was going to take it."

"And you took it?" Rosy asked innocently.

"Wha...no, you took it before me, bu-"

"So it's mine. I saw it first and already bought." Rosy picked her things up and began to walk to the snack area.

"You don't even like games, why did you buy it?" Ryan was following her and trying to understand what was going on.

"I like it. It's only you that doesn't know." She knew they didn't have a good relationship before, so how could he know anything about the past Rosy.

"Urgh...but, I was really expecting that game, can't we trade for anything?" Ryan asked resolving to get the war game by other means.

Rosy went to a crepe stall and bought one for herself. Only after she received her sweet crepe, Rosy answered Ryan who already sat in her table, "No."

"..." he couldn't believe she did all that to say 'no' to him, so he began to think of another plan to get the game while looking at her. She ate her food without a care in the word and some pieces would be flown to the sides of her mouth like a child, which he found surprisingly cute. Without thinking, Ryan took a napkin to clean her messy mouth, but widened his eyes when he saw what he was doing. "Oh hmm...sorry, I...I don't know what I was doing, bu- but you should notice that you are making a mess!" Ryan was embarrassed and began to blush a little, why the heck did I clean her mouth?!