Author's apologies

Well...long time no see😅

(please don't kill me🙏)

There will be a loooong explanation here👇, if you just wanna know what will happen to this book, you can just skip to where this will appear: 🐣(why this chick? Because it's cute)

Firstly, I would like to apologize for keeping silent for so many months after what I wrote in my page.

I was actually pretty dumb to put an unused email and password in MrBlankRabbit account (I created an email with the name harryjohason6@**** to create this Wattpad account and my name's Julia... why did I do that?? I don't really remember anymore 🤷‍♀️). In the end when I tried to log in again after some time, I couldn't do it anymore. I didn't remember the email and the password!

However, I knew that I didn't have time or the inspiration to continue this story, so even though I was sad, I didn't pry into it too much.

Time passed and the quarantine came 🙄😷. I have another Wattpad account so I still could read books here, but suddenly I was curious about this account and looked at all of your comments - you guys are so funny and weird... I love it -, making me want to at least write something to you guys and post the two chapters that I had made a long time ago, but didn't post because wasn't finished I think(it was one with the characters and one about the beginning of the trip).

Buuuut, I still didn't know my email and password, which almost made me cry and slap myself for being so stupid😓. Not wanting to give up, I spent at least one hour fighting with Google to find my email again (I actually wrote harryjohason@**** but forgot the 6 at the end, damned number 6!)

Anyways, as I was almost giving up, I, who always used my Ipad for Wattpad, tried to see if my cellphone had at least the email logged somewhere. And guess what?! IT WAS THERE!!! I think that was the happiest moment of my life *sniff*

In the end, I changed all my passwords to be the same as the one in my usual email. And then I FINALLY entered MrBlankRabbit account.

Lol, I don't know if anybody actually understood all this blabbering, but I owned you guys an explanation.

*****🐣*****

What will I do right now?

1. I will publish the two chapters (one with images of the characters and the another with a short chapter), both I made a long time ago and only edited some mistakes here and there.

2. I will edit the mistakes from the five first chapters, but, probably, there will still be some of them. And adjust some phrases that I found strange.

3. I won't continue this story, at least not yet. Maybe I will make a chapter if I have an inspiration, but I don't wanna get your hopes up. So I really sorry to disappoint you guys!

Thank you so much for reading this story and I really mean it! Thanks for voting, commenting and putting it on your library or reading lists! Love you all❤️

(Here is a photo of my kitty, Tommy, to help you forgive me)

(And one of him doing a mess today)

(I may or may not be trying to bribe you with his cuteness

(I may or may not be trying to bribe you with his cuteness...)