◇ 34 ◇

"Good afternoon y/n." A sinister voice calls out from your phone that's now placed on the coffee table, on speaker.

"Afternoon" you answer with the most unemotional voice.

"I see you've been catching up with your friend coco, hm?"

Your eyes widen in shock and you shiver slightly, making taehyung wrap his arms around you again.

"Yes. Coco and I have been catching up." You bluntly answer.

"Great. It's ashame that namjoon cut you off though."

You look to namjoon whose face just shows pure horror.

"I'm can call coco back anytime I want, namjoon wanted to play monopoly." You tell the same thing you told coco.

"is that what really happened?"

"Yes."

"Really? Or did you and namjoon take a walk last night too? Trying to make up after a little fall out?"

The voice is so sinister and laced with evil.

"H-how.."

"Oh I know all your little secret's y/n, can't you guess who I am?"

You think, I know them? But how?

"Jacob I swear if this is some kind of sick prank own up now you melon." You insult your brother hope filling you praying for it to be him.

"Good try."

Your heart sinks and you feel the colour wash away from your complexion.

"Hows the boys?"

"Non of your business." You snap back.

"Feisty are we? Has little ickle y/n gained some confidence hm? Okay I'm going to tell you how this is going to work."

You inhale deeply bracing yourself for what's to come.

"The boys are extremely precious to me. You try to get with any of them I will make sure your dead the next hour. You hear me? Next don't you dare get close to them, I want you to push them away starting from now. Finally, if I see you in south Korea. I hope you see me too."

Beep

You look around the room to see more than concerned faces they are filled with all sorts of emotions. The arms around your waist hold you tighter and you feel taehyung tears dampen your top.

"...I'm calling our manager now.." namjoon cautiously gets up and calls his manager to change the flight to sooner.

"I don't even know what's safe anymore..," jungkook mumbles.

"Neither," Jin sighs as he looks to you.

Jimin only twiddles his thumbs before popping his head up, "if y/n can come with us we can protect her more! Plus she can get away from Cole! And get to see her best friend coco!"

You shake your head, "it's clear they don't want me korea." You hang your head low a few tears escaping your eyes.

"But we want you to be in Korea with us." Yoongi firmly coughs up, "who cares about the caller we can track the phone call and then send the police after them, y/n will be safe."

Namjoon ends the calls and perches back down on the sofa, "yoongi's right, we have to protect y/n and right now her stalker is threatening her." He agrees.

Stalker...

Wait.

"Yoongi remember the walk we went on and someone was following us, do you think it would be the same person?" You realise out loud.

Namjoon's and yoongi's eyes snap open in surprise and realisation, "this is a possibility.." yoongi mumbles.

"Okay, yoongi go help y/n pack were leaving spontaneously to Korea in a few hours." Namjoon orders, "and everyone else pack also, we need to keep and eye on y/n until this is resolved."

You just get up and follow yoongi who is now dragging you by your arm into his room.

You sigh, when did things get so complicated?

Yoongi just pulls out his suit case which is stashed under the bed along with your suitcase.

He sighs and just stares at the ground.

"What's wrong yoongi...?" You hesitate

He looks to you with the most heart breaking expression, his tears trickle down his cheeks.

You rush over kneeling beside him and hug him, "don't cry! Why are you crying?" You begin to panic.

He sniffles and wraps his arms around you pulling you closer to him until there's not space between you both.

"I'm so worried you might get hurt again.." he mumbles into your shoulder.

"It's okay..I won't get hurt, alright? I'm stronger than you think" you comfort rubbing his back but he only squeezes you tighter.

You feel your shirt become damp from his tears and you rub his back and hug him tightly to comfort him.

"...I just don't want to loose you.." he sighs sniffling.

You sit back and hold him tears slipping from your eyes trailing down your cheeks as he leans on you still holding you tightly.

"...I'm not planning on going anywhere...yoongi" you breathe put trying not to cry nevertheless tears still continue to trail down your plump cheeks.

Yoongi pulls away and trudged over to his dresser, grabbing all his clothes and shoving them into his suitcase.

You try to calm him down but he doesn't he just keeps frustratingly shoving his clothes in and zipping it up tightly.

"Y-yoongi..calm down,...it's only a threat.." you comfort.

"Yeah, but all that hoseok got was threats and look what happened" he snaps and he throws his hand at you in a rage full manner.

Your eyes widen in shock and you become enraged yourself, 'was he being mean too you? Was that meant to be sarcasm?' You wondered as you pull up and angered stance.

Yoongi noticed the change in you and his whole mood softens, "it was meant to be sarcy...I'm sorry..." he sighs putting his head in his hands.

"Please, I never meant to upset you...let's just get packed.." he continues putting your clothes neatly in your bag and zipping it up after he's finished.

Yoongi looks to you with tears still running down his milky white cheeks, and a upsetting expressions still shows prominent on his features.

"...I'm sorry," he sniffles, "inm just don't want to loose you...you mean everything to me....You really do." He says as he gets up looking away his cheeks slight red, either from crying to much or from something else however he strides over to his and your's pjamas and hands them to you, shuffling quietly into the bathroom to get dressed.

You can't believe your being threatened and that they know so much, it takes away all the excitement from going to south Korea with the boys especially...

Hopefully things will cool down while out of your home country.

-----------------------------------------------------
I'm really sorry about the chapters being mixed up and everything, also about how many typos are in this book! So i want to thank you for tolerating my awful spelling.

Also thank you so so much for 1k reads!! I font know how this happened but it's honestly so awesome! Also thank you for all the votes and comments I really appreciate it!

Hope too see you in the next chapter!