• 71 •

You just stood there expectantly waiting for Hoseok to answer pleading him with your tears eyes.

"...d-did I make it shatter.....?" You quietly mumble out trying to bite back the tears that threaten to fall from your sorrowful eyes.

There was silence. Hoseoks eyes dropped to the floor as his feet begin to shuffle and he doesn't my eye contact with you.

His voice was peaceful and quiet, "Yes...." he answers your question and with that you couldn't hold back your tears.

"I-I-I-I-I'm s-sorry!" You stutter out angrily as tears now run down your cheeks leaving trails behind them as they stain your cheeks.

Hoseoks eyes shoot up directly to yours as you begin to weep his heart pounding in his chest.

"Don't be sorry, it's okay, my heart is okay! It's being fixed right now.." he softly whispers not to startle you, but you just weep more clenching your tiny hands into little balls. Your bottom lip quivering with sadness.

"Hoseok I'm sorry..." you spit out, but you don't just stop there, you begin to keep repeating that your  sorry ignoring the words that tumble out of Hoseoks mouth and you begin to rap sorrows and sadness.

"I'm sorry" you plead.

"It's okay! I'm okay! Calm down before I do something to shut you up, it's okay!" He chuckles out nervously but you didn't listen.

"I'm sorry im sorry I'm really sorry I didn't want to hurt you I'm so so sor—"

Your eyes were wide, you heart was doing quadruple flips and sending off fireworks inside of you as the tears slowly slipped from your eyes and fall off your cheeks.

You felt soft lips attached to you yours, it was addicting. Your eyes wide as Hoseok pulled away from you slowly. His hands snaked around your waist holding delicately onto your small frame.

"When I have collected all of its broken pieces, I'm giving it all to you..." his soft words slip from his lips as your heart rate was going incredibly fast.

You nod slowly, you have never felt like this when someone else kissed you. He had a way to just calm you instantly even if it was just in his embrace.

His smile was warm and inviting and you couldn't help yourself but feel and smile creep up onto your lips.

Hoseoks hands gently left your waist and soon hooked with your hands as he softly intertwined your fingers with his.

"I think we should head back shouldn't we..?" He ask's kindly, your heart still recovering from the kiss that just happened a few moments ago.

You nod, trying to pull your eyes away from his heart shaped lips, you still can't get used to it when Hoseok kisses you.

It's different every time.

And as you both strolled back to the picnic that's when you realised deep down in your heart.

You loved Hoseok.

"Good night everyone!" Jimin smiles before trotting up the stairs in his chipmunk onesie, along with Jin and Namjoon who both say their good nights to the younger ones slumped on the sofa.

Yoongi disappeared the second the door opened as he slides into his room shutting the door on everyone.

But you needed to tell him your answer...

You didn't want to drag him on any longer. You knew how that felt.

Soon you watched as everyone left to their rooms leaving you on the sofa contemplating weather you should go into his room or not.

You stood up, breathing nervously as your breaths caught as you stood outside of his door.

You knocked once.

Knocked twice.

Before you heard a soft answer making you hesitate turning the door handle open.
But you did it anyways something inside of you driving you into doing so.

"Y-yoongi..." you call out glancing around the dim lit room soon spotting the Said boy sat on the window seat pen and paper in his hands and glasses stooped on his perfect nose.

"Yes?" His voice was hoarse.

His eyes red ringed and bloodshot, his gaze was lonesome.

"Yoongi....." you gulp suddenly filling with guilt but it didn't last long as again that deep drove of confidence swooped you up.

"I've came to give you my answer..." you spit out watching as yoongis eyes widen and his feet flopping onto the wooden floor awaiting your news.

But he didn't look at all hopeful...he looked..relieved? Yet disappointed?

You gulp as you watch the moon light reflect in his eyes.

You open your mouth to speak but your stopped by his shocking words.

"Listen, I know your answer is a no, but I was honestly hoping it would be too.." he mumbles, slowly walking over to you.

You were shell shocked.

You were like a yellow hare caught in the headlights completely stunned at his completely accurate accusation.

His soft brown eyes stop in front of you as they gaze down into your dazzling eyes.

"Now go get your man." He smirks before placing his hands on your shoulders and spinning your dazed form around and out his room.

His smirk lingering on his mouth as you just giggle at his words before you come out of your dazed state, filling with relief as he gently smiles at you.

"Hurry up, before he starts crying again!" He teases making you just shake your head in laughter and turn away walking away from him toward the person whom your heart beats for.

You open the door a small smile forming onto your lips and you step into the well lit room, spotting Hoseok doing little wiggles and jiggles around the room with ear phones placed in his ears.

You burst out in laughter.

You couldn't help but laugh at the  boy as he danced dramatically around the room only noticing you when he spun around his smile wipes off as he nervously takes out his ear phones.

You wipe away the tears of happiness that escaped your eyes, smiling at the boy in front of you his cheeks brushed with a pink.

"Hi hoseokie." You smile as you enter the room.

"Hi y/n/n" He hums before putting his phone down and neatening his pjamas.

You grin while putting your phone on the side table fiddling with the silver band around your finger.

"Hoseok..I, I have something to confess." That same spur on confidence now leaping out of you completely as you gaze into his warm, homely eyes. His mouth forming a beautiful smile as his eyes even smile at you.

"Go on," he excitedly hums kneeling on the bed that splits you both, his hands on his hips hanging on them.

"I..I love you too."

———————————————

NOW. WHOS READY FOR THE SPECIAL BONDING TIME WITH HOSEOK!

I hope your all excited for the big plan I have for this ending, I'm hoping to keep it relatively similar sized to the Yoongi ending, maybe longer idk depends on what I plan to write.

Also how are you all liking this ending so far? Don't forget this ending is just alternative so don't forget the rest of the story that happened before this ending happened!

Thankyou to everyone who is constantly supporting this book, it's literally made me so happy to see people love it and read it.

Thankyou!!

I hope to see you in the next chapter!