• 68 •

— your pov —

You wake up to the annoying sound of pots and pans clanging and banging around your ears, soon flashing your eyes open and screaming ever so loudly before clutching onto the duvet and looking around at the boys laughing their asses off.

You begin to scowl at them all with some sort of kitchen ware in their hands.

You yawn and shake your head before lying back down sighing running your hand though your hair.

"Please don't do that again..." you  mumble at them before looking back at them again, watching as their gazes stop laughing and soon nod with big grins on their faces Jimin soon snuggling up to you and cuddling you, "we promise we won't! Unless you promise you won't!" He sweetly hums.

You sigh and nod before closing your eyes again.

"Y/n you can't sleep now, it's 11 am and you have to show us around!" Jin nags like a mum.

"I have a reason." You blurt out while stroking jimins hair.

"Oh really Hm? An excuse?" Jin smirks while putting the frying pan on the stove while the rest of the boys begin to tidy up.

"Yes, I got no sleep whatsoever last night...I even saw the early snow fall and melt away as the sun came up." You exaggerate.

"Aw no! What made you stress so much for loosing sleep!" Taehyung whines while joining you and Jimin like the little children they are.

"Erm...nothing just jet lag I Geuss..." you mumble before sitting up and hearing your stomach growl with hunger making the boys beside you elate and fill with laughter.

Jin only chuckles before smiling up at you, "pancakes?" He grins and you just nod in return.

You glance around and soon lay eyes with Yoongi, sadness filling up in you a little before you begin to hear the laughter of your sunshine.

Taking your eyes away from Yoongi you smile as you watch Hoseok laugh at Namjoon who has pen all over his face, obviously Hoseok did this to prank Namjoon, you could help but also laugh as Namjoon face palms covering his moustache and cat whiskers.

You just smile before jin hands you A plate of pancakes, you begin to scoff down the delightful pancakes along with everyone else.

"What's the plans for today then?" Jungkook ask's while his cheeks are puffing out a little because of his pancake.

"How about a movie?" Jimin suggests.

"Nah we've done that before.." Namjoon shouts down the idea, before he claps his hands together and smiles brightly his dimples appearing again.

"A pillow fort! With fights!" He squeals our before jumping up to his feet and putting his plate into the sink before rushing into the office coming back with a pen and a white sheet of paper.

Jimin squeals with excitement as Taehyung and Jin collect everyone's plates and washes up.

Hoseok just laughs at jimins cute excitement before them all watching Namjoon begin to write down their names on the paper, ripping it up neatly and folding their names up and placing them in a cap.

"Okay I'll pull four names out, that's one team. Then the last names is the other team! We should have at least 45 minuets to build our forts before attacking." He grins before pulling out the first name.

"Okay team A's leader is..." everyone anticipated for the name to be called out, "is Taehyung!" Taehyung just leaps with joy before grabbing pillows and cuddling them.

"Tae your team members are..." Namjoon them takes out three more pieces of paper and begging to unfold them and read them out. "Jungkook! Jin and Hoseok!" Namjoon laughs before all three of them jump with excitement and swamp Taehyung.

Namjoon smiles at you and tugs Yoongi, "you better get your ass up and ready to kick immature butts." He laughs at Yoongi before shouting, "321go!" And shooting down the hall way grabbing as many pillows as possible.

Currently the house was filled to the brim with laughter and running giggles up and down the whole building, as you now hide behind the sofa cuddling a pillow getting ready to throw it if someone tries to steal your other pillows.

Let's just say that 45 minutes was not enough and sadly Jungkook stole half your fort and is now prowling around to steal the rest of the fort.

Jimin has become a koala and is now clinging onto Hoseok stopping him from picking up any kind of pillow or blanket.

Taehyung is sat on a pillow throne with Jin fanning him with a folded magazine as he just sips on his apple juice smirking.

Namjoon trying to battle Jungkook with two pillows on his arms and also two on his legs suing them as boots, however unfortunately the living rooms floor is wooden and Namjoon keeps slipping, nearly breaking multiple book shelves and kitchen stools.

Yoongi?

He's asleep.

Lucky soul.

"I'm sick of this," you mumble before slipping past the sleeping boy and jumping out attacking Taehyung with your treasured pillow throwing it right into his face before taking the king sized duvet that held back all the pillows, now a sea of them tumbling down straight to you.

You gulp as you just get swamped over by the sea of pillows drowning in the fluffy squish like ocean.

"NoOoOo!" You squeal before trying to pull away with the blanket but someone tugs it out of your hands and your now covered with the ocean of pillows laughing your ass off.

"Help me! I'm stuck!" You giggle out as you pop your head out taking in a deep breath and laughing loudly as you see all the worried faces of the boys.

That was before namjoon squeals with laughter, "WE WON!"

"Whaat! No! How!" Jin shouts angrily.

"Y/n has all the pillows!" Jimin laughs before jumping into the pile of pillows you were stuck in.

Jin and Taehyung sigh with disappointment before shrugging and joining you in the pillow pile.

Your smile very left your face throughout the whole day, you nearly forgot about your worries that kept you up at night, forgetting about other worries that are impossible to happen again.

Well you smile soon left your face as you hear the front door being knocked on, making everyone pause.

———————————————

Hoi

Question!
Would you all like more Hoseok time? Like just you and hobi?

If so comment yes!

Also sorry that publishing chapters takes such a long time now I remember I used to publish everyday, I think this is just coz I've got new books now with please go check out because my really loving them both.

Also a new book I have been working on will be published near the end of this one!~ so don't forget to follow so you get to read all my books!

Hope to see you in the next chapter!