♧ 79 ♧

— your pov —

You sit solemnly and anxiously while the make up artist applies layer after layer of eye shadow and foundation.

Looking in the mirror you hardly recognised yourself.

You actually never really achieved this level of make before even though you thought to yourself you were pretty good at it.

"Are you doing okay y/n?"

You glance in the mirror to the boy standing next to you as he fixes his hair in the mirror.

"Yeah I'm just trying not to panic Joonie..." you admit sighing.

He places a hand on your shoulder and rubs it softly, "your with us. So when you stand up there remember you are not alone." He comforts while sitting next to you pulling his phone out of his back pocket.

You glance back at yourself in the mirror thanking the make up artist for doing such good work however you mind is now places else where within your memories.

Your mind flashes back to the concert day, how you stood with your close friends smiling up brightly at the screen as they all spoke their little speeches.

Your thoughts are disturbed by a cute calling as you whip your head back.
"Y/n/n! Come on we're going to take a groups selfie!" Jimin calls out cutely while waving you over to everyone else.

You take no chances to get up and waddle over to them standing on the side and posing slightly.

"No no no y/n! Get in the middle silly!" Jungkook drags you to the middle where yoongi and Jimin stand on either side of you.

You smile brightly feeling a little more confident about going up onto the stage with them.

"Okay boys! 5 minutes until we get up and going!" A staff member calls out brightly.

You feel a warm hand grasp a hold of yours comfortingly, "I'll be right here the whole time okay?" He flashes you his cute gummy smile before walking off to the other boys.

You glance at them happily before following the boys out and stopping at the side lines, smiling to them as they all walk out.

You didn't want to go up expectantly thinking you'd be joining then straight away, also GoGo isn't going to be shown until half way through the concert.

So deciding between yourself, you'll join them later on. But this means you can enjoy the concert before being apart of it.

You mind keeps having small flashes of clear memories flicker in your mind, you remover the golden confetti glisten while toppling down, the evil eyes Of dark shadow. You shiver at the memory before looking back up from your phone.

Your currently perched on a comfy chair backstage and watching them mess around and have the time of their lives while on stage.

You sip on the hot chocolate but it's still not As good as jins hot chocolate but you just reluctantly sip on it.

"Y/n time to get your outfit on please!" A staff happily calls out.

You jump up and follow her over to the changing room before hopping in and facing with your expectantly Snow White dress however your not, Instead faced with a beautiful short gown, one that matches the boy's current black suits.

And it's paired with some simple elegant small wedges.

You can't dance in this you say to yourself.

It's Impossible!

You glance around the room trying to find the Snow White outfit but get startled when you hear a knock on the door.