01 the male toopoor

𝖔𝖓𝖊

-·=»‡«=·-

jimin doesn't remember the exact time in which he discovered agust d, but he does know that it was when he still went by the stage name gloss and had less than a thousand plays on his soundcloud. now the man gets over ten million plays and is getting more and more famous by the day, so getting to see him live and in the flesh was a big deal for jimin.

his best friends, taehyung and seokjin, had surprised him with tickets to not just one, but two of agust d's concerts— one in his home town of busan, and one in agust d (and taehyung)'s hometown of daegu— as a birthday present.

the man was currently on the "trivia: tour" with his friends RM, j-hope, and his younger brother / dj toori¢h, and jimin was over the moon that his friends managed to snag them all tickets. tonight was the night of the busan stop, and jimin could not sit still as time got closer and closer for them to leave to the venue.

-·=»‡«=·-

"jimin, calm down and hand me the eyeliner; i gotta look good as fuck for jungkook."

jimin snorted, but handed taehyung the eyeliner anyway. "how do you even know jungkook is gay?"

"how can you even think he's not? he calls himself toori¢h because he says he's the male toopoor and twerks on hoseok during his set. can he get any gayer?"

"during namjoon's set last night, he came out and starting grinding on him during throw away," jin butted in as he fixed his blonde hair in the mirror of jimin's en-suite bathroom.

"i mean he could just be high as fuck," jimin countered. "you never know."

"oh no, it's definitely both," taehyung said confidently. "he made out with some random dude in one of yoongi's old videos, and just the other night someone saw him getting head from some dude after the concert."

"speaking of yoongi, i can't believe i'm about to see min fucking yoongi in real life! i hope he fucking spits on me or kicks me or some shit."

"if we get close enough to the stage he may," jin chuckled. "now finish getting ready, jimin, we have to leave soon to get good spots."

jimin let out a loud shriek as he remembered that he was, in fact, not ready yet. "hyung, i don't know what shirt to wear!"

"just wear that long sleeved playboy shirt you set out earlier and tuck it in. it's simple, but good, and with the shirt tucked in your ass pops."

"he's right on that one," taehyung agreed as he finished off his makeup, and turned to look at the raven haired boy. "if yoongi sees that ass its game over for him."

jimin nodded and threw off the plain tee he was wearing before replacing it with his black playboy shirt and tucking it in like seokjin instructed. "should i leave my hair like this?"

taehyung hummed in thought as he looked jimin up and down. "push your bangs back to show your forehead some, and you're golden."

"okay, okay." jimin did as told once more before checking himself in the full length mirror hanging on his opened closet door. "does my makeup and everything look good?"

"you look hot as fuck, now let's go!" seokjin said as he grabbed his keys and made his way out.

"ahh!" jimin yelled, "i'm so excited but also nervous as fuck; taehyungie help me!"

the younger just chuckled at the elder's antics, and linked their arms together to drag jimin out to the car. "it'll be fine, jiminie! but we've really gotta go now if we wanna be at the stage!"

"fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! my moms so gonna kill me when she realizes we skipped school to get ready for this."

"it's worth it, though, right?" taehyung asked cheekily as they slid into seokjin's car, taehyung getting shotgun since he had called it earlier that evening.

"oh, it's definitely worth it, but i just hope she waits until after the daegu show to murder me." both seokjin and taehyung started laughing, and with that taehyung started playing music while jin drove them to the venue for the best night of jimin's life.

lmao i'm excited to write this😭😂it's like lowkey crack but just lowkey so it's all good.

also shoutout 2 benz truck pt. 2 for getting me hyped and inspired to actually write this😪🤟🏻