06 the biggest fucking munchies

𝖘𝖎𝖝

-·=»‡«=·-

jimin couldn't help but laugh at the reaction he had gotten from the rapper. "i'm just joking, but honestly i wouldn't be surprised if that's actually happening."

yoongi let out a loud, "oof," and took another drink of his water to soothe his throat. "i just wasn't expecting you to say that."

"call him just to check up on him," seokjin said. "i love the boy, but i don't trust him alone for more than five minutes."

namjoon chuckled, "any particular reason for that?"

"other than just taehyung's entire being in general, about two years ago now i had invited him and jimin over to my house," jin started, jimin already beginning to crack up since he knew how this story would end. "tae got there not long after i asked since he lived closer, but i had to go pick up jimin, so i left him there— i mean the drive to jimin's took like fifteen minutes so i figured he'd be fine.

"when jimin and i got back to the house, we found taehyung screaming for help in the bathroom because he got his foot stuck in the toilet. that was also the first time he'd ever been to my house, and that was my parents' first impression of him."

jimin put his hand over his mouth as he tried to hold back his laughter. "he locked himself in the bathroom on top of that, so we tried for thirty minutes to pick the lock before we just gave up and called a locksmith."

"how the hell did he get his foot stuck in the toilet?" hoseok wheezed.

jin simply shrugged. "i found it best to just not ask questions. he's done so much other shit too; i dunno how his mother dealt with him."

"when we were in elementary school, he broke the sink in the boy's bathroom. the bathrooms were old anyway, and he sat on the sink and it just broke," jimin remembered with a grin. "it was so fucking funny— the teachers were so confused."

all five of them were laughing, and once jimin recovered enough, he took out his phone and called taehyung. he picked up on the third ring.

"hello?"

"hey, tae! jin just wanted me to check in ya know— make sure you were all good."

he could hear taehyung trying to catch his breath as well as some indistinct mumbling before the boy spoke again. "oh! yeah, i'm perfectly fine— no need to worry about me!"

"good!" he put his hand over the phone's mic and pulled it a little away from his face to mouth to jin that tae was fine. "how're things there?"

"very fucking good," taehyung said right before a loud moan sounded, making jimin furrow his eyebrows.

"umm, tae?"

"jesus, jimin, hang up the phone already!" the boy responded, his breathing still irregular as the mumbling in the background got a little louder. jimin could make out what was presumably jungkook saying, "fuck, tae!" and taehyung replying with a, "god, baby, at least try to keep it down!" which was followed by, "oh, fuck of— shit! there!"

"oohhh," jimin said, his cheeks flaming as he realized what was happening. "i'll just... let you get back.... um— to that. bye now!" he quickly ended the call before meeting yoongi's questioning gaze with a horrified expression.

"you good?" the older asked, a little amused.

jimin just shook his head. "i'm very positive that he's currently fucking your brother— i heard them oh my god. someone please kill me."

seokjin tsked and shook his head as the waitress brought their food out, "see this is a prime example of why i can't leave taehyung by himself."

"i don't know if i even want this waffle anymore," jimin sighed, pushing around the butter with his fork.

"ooh! i'll take it!"

"hoseok," namjoon put a hand on the elder's shoulder, "i'm pretty sure he was joking, don't take his food." he then looked over to the younger apologetically, "sorry. he gets the biggest fucking munchies."

meanwhile yoongi was still staring at jimin with a lowkey disgusted look on his face. "i did not want to know that," he mumbled to himself as he looked down as his plate of food, vigorously stabbing at his scrambled eggs.

"oh, quit whining," hoseok scolded. "you should be grateful we're not there this time— eat your food before i take it instead."

"hoseok, your plate is literally still full!"

"okay your point?"

jimin chuckled at the defeated sigh the rapper gave as he shook his head at his friend. "remind me why we're friends again?"

"because i didn't wanna date your ugly headass."

"bitch," yoongi mumbled under his breath before shoving a way too big bite of food into his mouth to show the younger rapper that he was, in fact, eating his food.

i'm @ the airport waiting for my next flight, so have this shitty ass chapter while i wait (and continue to eat this bomb ass cinnabon cinnamon roll).