08 lip gloss

𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

-·=»‡«=·-

[just now]
minimin posted a picture!

Liked by eatjin, taehyvng, and 104 othersminimin we're coming 4 u daegu

minimin we're coming 4 u daegu

View all 27 comments

taehyvng daegu (and toorichjk ) we're comin for that ass🥵🤤

augustusdick OMG ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO THE SHOW tHERE TOMORROW ????

minimin we are🥰 augustusdick i'm so exited ohmygod

augustusdick omg take lots of pictures please😭😭i need more content of yoongi asap since the bitch never fucking posts

taehyvng mood augustusdick

minimin bitch jungkook posts so fucking much i'm ???? how the fUCK— taehyvng

eatjin istg if you two don't get your bitchasses back in this fucking car

eatjin i LITERALLY left to get gas for like two minutes MAYBE and you two dumbasses are wandering around the gas station istg

eatjin get back in the fucking car or so help me namjoon

-·=»‡«=·-

after seeing the notifications of the threatening comments from seokjin pop up, taehyung and jimin quickly ran back to the car with their bag of snacks they got from the gas station. they originally only went in because they both had to piss so bad it wasn't even funny since seokjin wouldn't pull over til he needed to because it was "their fault for seeing who could chug a monster the quickest." but once inside the pair realized they could use a snack.

"i told y'all's dumbasses to pee before we left, but of course you ignore me and decide to chug a whole ass can of monster instead," seokjin huffed as he got himself situated in the driver's seat once more, grabbing the pink vape that was sitting in the cupholder and taking a big hit from it before setting it back down.

(jimin knew from experience that jin kept fruity more sweet/candy like pods in his own juul, hence why his car almost always smelled lovely, and it was fitting because the juul's skin was literally pink and glittery.)

"oh, shut up you drama queen— we got you some chocolate covered pretzels," taehyung retorted as he flung the bag of said pretzels at seokjin's chest.

at that, jin's whole demeanor immediately changed and he ripped open the bag so fast, jimin had to hold back a laugh.

as jin popped a pretzel in his mouth, looking over at the two boys who stared at him in amusement, he rolled his eyes. "whatever, i guess you're forgiven for now. start the music back up so we can get going again."

-·=»‡«=·-

around forty five minutes later, the boys were finally pulling up at their hotel. it wasn't expensive by any means since they'd pretty much only be there to sleep, but it wasn't some dump either because ya know safety is important and seokjin was (in his own words) too handsome to die at some cheap, raggedy ass motel.

they quickly unloaded all their shit from the car before changing into different clothes they could go out in.

yoongi, jungkook, namjoon, and hoseok had gotten into town earlier that day, and based on all their previous social media feed, the four loved to explore the towns they went to. plus this was yoongi's hometown so why wouldn't they explore???

on top of that, taehyung was not about to miss the chance to possibly run into his baby/daddy, and all three of them were hungry anyway.

"okay, be honest," taehyung said as he walked into the bathroom where jimin was sitting on the sink finishing his makeup and jin was on the toilet playing on his phone and shitting (he had to make all the room he could for food). both boys turned their attention to taehyung, who was turning to observe himself in the mirror at every possible angle. "do these jeans actually make my ass look good? because i don't wanna run into jungkook or hoseok and my ass look flat as fuck."

"hoseok?" jin questioned, sharing a knowing look with jimin.

"that man is a living god and actual daddy dom material okay?" taehyung pouted as he lifted his shirt up to get an even better view of his ass. "he could fuck me any day of the week, but anyway the pants— how are they???"

jimin snickered as he grabbed some lip gloss to finish his look off. "you look fine, tae."

"i can't look just fine, jimin, come on!! gimme some details, something to work with."

jin sighed and set his phone down after finishing a level of one of his stupid addicting matching games that'd he'd been stuck on since the previous night. "just put a belt on and you'll be perfect," he told the youngest. "your ass looks great, trust me. you definitely shouldn't worry so much over it."

"yeah!" jimin said enthusiastically as he agreed with jin. "i'll even let you borrow my lip gloss to top the whole look off!"

taehyung caught jimin's eyes through the mirror, clearly contemplating the offer. "is it the one that tingles?"

"well of course."

"okay, deal!"

"hurry up, tae!" jin called as the younger ran back out of the bathroom to finish getting ready— he was the only one still not ready now.

"bitch, you're literally on the toilet right now!" taehyung yelled back as he came into the bathroom struggling to do his belt as he walked.

"yeah, but i'm done; i've just been playing my game and waiting for the past like— five or so minutes," the eldest explained with a shrug, oblivious to jimin's amusement over that. he loved that they were close enough for dumb shit like that.

he handed tae his lip gloss, and once he applied it (and jin finally got up) they were ready to go.

m stopping it here so that hopefully tomorrow i can write up another lil chapter :')

i'm tired so m definitely not proofreading this lol so sorry for how bad it is but merry christmas

like seriously this chapters like literally nothing skdkdksks oh well