11 mango pod

𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

-·=»‡«=·-

taehyung's parents were extremely nice, and jimin could definitely tell where taehyung got his attitude (and looks) from. it was nice to finally meet them in person after years of only speaking to them through the phone while taehyung either called or facetimed with them.

when taehyung started high school, he moved to seoul for better schooling and more opportunities. his parents couldn't join him in his travels because they had a farm to run in daegu, but taehyung visited as much as he could. plus after a little while when he had become good friends with jimin and jin, he would stay with one of them for long periods of time to avoid being alone until the day jin got his own apartment after graduating and offered for tae to live with him.

since then (inching closer and closer to three years now), the two had been living together, and upon meeting, taehyung's parents had thanked jin numerous times for taking such good care of taehyung and being so kind to him. they also thanked jimin, but in his opinion, jin was more deserving of it— anyone can be someone's friend, but jin really stepped up and was like a big brother to tae (and himself of course, but mostly tae who was practically all by himself til the three of them became friends).

when it came time for them to leave to get ready, they all got huge hugs from tae's parents again, and taehyung promised to come visit soon. they even told jin and jimin to come down with him again sometime soon, which they all agreed to because that actually sounded like a shit ton of fun and they could explore daegu some more.

-·=»‡«=·-

once back at the hotel, they dragged out jimin's little bluetooth speaker and proceeded to blare music as they got ready.

"so when do y'all think jungkook will drop a fucking sex tape?"

taehyung audibly choked from his place on top of the bathroom sink where he was doing his makeup. "don't say things like that while i'm doing my eyeliner, bitch!"

the remark came from seokjin who just shrugged as he stepped into his jeans, cursing a bit when his foot went through one of the many rips instead of going straight down like it was supposed to. he hopped around for a bit until he finally got them pulled up properly. "its an honest question, though."

jimin peeked his head out from the bathroom (he was doing his makeup alongside taehyung since he didn't know what he wanted to wear yet) to look at jin with a cheeky grin. "he'll probably drop one with taehyung soon; we should mention it to him later- plant the idea in his head."

taehyung's face blushed a bright red as he swatted jimin, "shut up, shut up, shut up! i will murder you both."

"do it, coward!"

"don't encourage it while i'm next to him, hyung!" jimin whined as he turned back to the mirror to finish up his makeup, putting a pretty pinkish lip color on to make his already full lips look even fuller.

as taehyung got done doing one side of his eyeliner he paused to take a break, taking a hit from his juul and letting out perfect o's before offering it over to jimin. "remind me to put a new pod in before we leave."

"ooh, please put in mango again!" jimin said after taking his own little hit from it. "cucumber's good and all, but mango's superior by far."

"and that's facts!" jin agreed as he stepped into the bathroom to check out his outfit and fix his hair. "but you," he turned to look at jimin, "need to go get dressed now."