Ready! Set! PAUSE!

****warning! starting with a lemon!!**
—Now on ward to the lemon!—

Lucy's POV

I'm caught off guard by the sudden movement. As Mira's shadow fades, Natsu's tongue dances at my lips. Asking for entrance.

That I of course grant him, by parting my lips, are tongues twist around. Natsu's hands find their way up my sides pushing up my crop top to expose my breasts.

He begins to run his finger tips across my hard nipples, pinching at them and slightly twisting them. Natsu breaks the kiss as a string of saliva connects our lips.

Natsu's POV

I break the kiss and move my lips to her neck, kissing lightly and up to her ear to say, "I love you too, Luce."

I whisper in her ear then swiftly biting down on the side of her neck sucking at her soft skin while inhaling her strawberry and vanilla sent.

Her long nails dig slightly into my back. Kicking my senses up a notch as a moan escapes her lips.

My hands react to the sound, running them roughly down the sides of her body, stopping my left hand at her lower back for support as my right hand makes it up her skirt.

Lucy's POV

Just as Natsu's rough finger tips reach my lace panties I feel myself began to melt. I'm almost nervous knowing how wet I am right now.

"Nah ahh," I softly moan from being bitten on my neck. He takes one finger to the outside of panties. Landing right on my clit when..

"NATSUUUUU! Where the hell are you! It's your turn to meet your fate!" Erza yells.

Natsu's POV

"Shit!" I say in a hushed husky voice. I had forgotten that Erza wanted to arm wrestle everyone in the guild tonight.

I hesitate to let Lucy go, as she starts to giggle.
"Arm wrestling again?" Her eyes are half open from all the excitement. Which makes her even more appetizing.

But that's cut short as our eyes widened to the sound of Erza's boots getting closer. In a panic we fix Lucy's clothes and she pushes me into the hallway with a wink.

—serval hours later—

The light weights are out for the count in a drunken dream. few still remain. 

Erza who's still arm wrestling Gray, as Juvia who is desperately trying to get Gray to notice her advances toward him.

Levy and Gajeel who have disappeared and Mira still handing out food and drinks and to those still hanging in. While continuously recovering Gramps with a blanket as he snores on the bar..

Hic* "I'm doooonnne! I need to go *hic* hoooommme.." Lucy says while laying her head on the table.

"lucyyy have Nat *hic* suuuu take you home!" As she kicked me.

"Aye!" I say while picking up Happy and tossing Lucy over my shoulder. "Leeets go!"

***another shorty!!**