Passion

—-warning!!! Attempt at basket of lemons ahead!!——

Natsu's POV

Walking through magnolia, with a sacked out Happy and Lucy on my back. For the most part Lucy was quite. But once the wind blew and the chill of air hit Lucy's exposed skin, from the outfit she was wearing I think it was starting to help her out a bit. Her body quivered and she started to wake up.

"Mm, warm.."

'She's such a light weight.' I chuckled. I had Mira cut her off so that she wouldn't get to bad.

By the time we reached her apartment, we were walking side by side. I watch her as she unlocks the door, 'does she even know how beautiful she truly is?'

Half drunk or fully sober, Lucy was a sight, although.. thinking back to last Christmas, 'her drunk side is killer! I mean damn..' She was a force I didn't think I could ever win..

Lucy's POV

Even though Natsu's warm was under me, I still felt the chill from the air on my back, waking me up. The drinks had started to were off, but in its place was this burning sensation in the pit of my stomach, almost like an itch I couldn't scratch.

Having Natsu so close.. as I opened my apartment door, I got a glimpse of Natsu's intense gaze on me. Something about those onyx green eyes.

At that moment I realized just how much the fire inside me had grown. My cheeks flushed and my vision hazed.

Grabbing Natsu by the scarf, I pulled him through the doorway, locking the door behind me. With my back against the door, I looked up, meeting Natsu's strong stare. His eye sparked, almost as if the fire within in him was brimming to his irises.

'Could he be feeling the same way?'

Though, that thought was smushed quickly.. Natsu flashed me a grin and turned away. Heading to the couch.

Natsu's POV

'Heh!' I panicked, Lucy had a look in her eyes that I'd never seen before. Not even when she'd gotten drunk in the past. This was something different, all I could do was grin and turn away.

'Lucy, make me flustered?' I thought as I laid Happy on the couch. Glancing over my shoulder, back towards Lucy. She was still leaned back against the wall, though now she had her hand on her face. 'Oh, no! Please don't cry!'

Turning full body to face her, our eyes met, and it wasn't like looking at the good ole weirdo I'm use to. No, this Lucy had some bad intentions..

When her hand dropped to her side, she purred my name, in a heavily heated voice. My eyes widened with excitement, it was on.

I now knew what was going through that gorgeous head of hers. My body was coursing with the urge to 'Make her mine.' I growled in my head.

Lucy's POV

Natsu's eyes had practically gone animalistic, as he stepped toward me. He tossed his scarf behind him, landing right on top of a the sleeping Happy.

His vest fluttered to the floor, I hadn't noticed that I had started my way toward him as well.

Until I started removing my top, the chilled air reached my once soft nipples.

It was as if two magnets were coming together. The way I jumped into his arms, wrapping my own around his neck and legs around his waist.

Natsu's POV

My hands grabbed tightly at Lucy's thighs, when she jumped and wrapped herself around me. Holding her tightly against me by her ass, I started to kiss the side of her neck.