Broken Heart

*****small lemon****

Lucy's POV

As I land in Natsu's arms we fall to the ground and suddenly, Natsu rolls on top of me.

"Heh, your a little stronger now. But I'm getting bored of this Luce." He says seductively.

His hands are fiddling with my dress. I puff my cheeks out blushing. My embarrassment turns to pleasure as Natsu runs his hands roughly up my thighs massaging my hips.

"W-what about H-happy." I stutter as I'm gasping for air from the sensation of his teeth and him sucking at my collarbone.

Natsu's POV

As I'm ravaging Lucy now at her cleavage. I hastily look up for Happy. Not seeing him within my sight I continue, moving my right hand from her hip and to her most sensitive spot.

She lets out a moan while arching her back as i roughly rub her clit through her lace panties. I'm intoxicated with her sent and the moans she's giving me. I quickly reach up and slam my lips to hers, forcing my tongue in her mouth. As our tongues tangle around, she's squirming underneath me.

I unlock our lips letting her gasp for air as we both pant. Not realizing Happy had come back into view.

"Ahhh!! Natsu!! What are you doing to Lucy?!" Happy yells frightened. My head snaps up, meeting his gaze. He's rubbing his eyes as if he just woke up from a nap.

Lucy's POV

When I hear Happy's cry, I scrambled to get out from underneath Natsu. He flashes me a confused look then back at Happy.

My face is blood red and I can't think of a cover. I'm mentally stunned, unable to speak, as Natsu chimes in..

"Gotcha happy!" Natsu says with a toothy grin and a laugh.

Whaaat, I'm thinking to myself is he really gonna fall..

"Geez Natsu I thought you were eating the poor girl!" Happy yawned. I sigh a breath of relief.

Natsu stands up and dusts the Dirt off his pants helping me to my feet as I dust my back side.

I then change back into my normal clothes..

"Well training was fun! But I'm ready for a Baath!" I say as I stretch my arms up. I continue with "see you guys tomorrow?"

"Y-yeah Luce..tomorrow." Natsu answers back, not catching the nervous hesitation in his voice.

Natsu and happy—

Sighing as I flop down on the ground. "Do you have the letter for Luce?" I ask happy.

"Aye sir. Though aren't ya a little worried about leaving her? She can be pretty scary sometimes." Happy said worriedly with a shiver at the thought.

"Nah, she'll be alright. Besides we won't be gone but a few months." I say with a nod and chuckle. I continue with "you remember the plan right little buddy?" I look to him. Happy nods once and flys off letter in paw.

Happy's POV

I fly to Lucy's apartment window, letting myself in. I put the letter on her pillow as rehearsed.

Guessing that she's just got in the bath. I hear her saying something through the cracked door. So, I sneak up to listen in.

Huffing out a sigh Lucy says "I wonder what this means to him.. am I some sort of benefit.. I know we managed out a small confession.. blushing a little at the thought. But what are we.."  she looked so sad.

Somethings going on.. I just hope it doesn't end up bad. All jokes a side I know they like each other. I flew out of the window towards natsu.

Natsu and happy—

Happy landed on my head with a sigh.

"What's up happy? She didn't catch you did she!" Natsu panicked.

"Nope! All clear." Happy replied with a hint of sadness.

"Alright!" I grinned with a thumbs up.

Lucy that night..

I get out of the bath and do my bedtime routine. On the way to the kitchen for tea I notice something on my pillow. I picked it up and read it..

DEAR LUCE,

Happy and I will be out training for a several               months! Don't worry we'll be home soon!
                     Natsu & Happy ❤️🐾

The tears poured down my face.. a crushed feeling way heavily on my shoulders as I dropped to my knees. No no.. "he didn't", I scrambled to my feet with the help of my hands pushing me up. I ran through town as far as my feet would take me before dropping to my knees again.. The snow that started falling seemed much colder then normal.