His true feelings

—two and half months—

Lucy's POV

While sitting at the bar of the guild, I started to find a new routine..

One that didn't involve Natsu and Happy, or bawling my eyes out. Though I can not lie.. I can't wait to see their faces again, I'm gonna punch Natsu in his idiot face and Happy's so dead!

"Lier.." I huffed under my breath and Levy heard. She'd been sitting next to me. Most the girls are obviously worried about me these days and for good reason.

A month ago I found out I was pregnant. And Master Makarov won't say it, but he's slightly worried.

With Natsu having two offspring on the way. I'm sure he wonders what trouble they will bring to his wallet, heh.

Happy pov

Natsu was restless last night.. the first that I've seen through the whole trip. So, I decided to ask him about it. "Missing lucy?" I straight out asked no, point in beating around the bush. I mean, with what Lucy had said before we left. What would be the reason to?

"Huh, ehh well yeah. I-I mean I'm missing home a little I guess. Aren't you?" Natsu stumbles for the right words.

"Ya know before we left Lucy was talking about.."

I then filled Natsu in about that night..

I could tell that Lucy's words were weighing heavily on his mind when Natsu spoke.. "It's not like I was keeping us a secret. The way I see it is that we'll always be together.. announcements are more of a.. what were those things Lisanna use to coo over when we were kids?"

I cut in with "weddings..?" Snickering as he nodded.

"Yeah I don't see a point in announcing someone's status.. just let people see for their selves. Who cares about that kind of thing. Lucy's forever mine." Natsu finished.

"Well maybe tell her.." I sighed, then mischievously grinned. "Fufufu, I knew you loooved her!"

Lucy and Levy—

"Hey Lu-chan, you feeling alright?" Levy nervously asked.

"Yeah Levy, I'm ok" I smiled.

"When do you think is best to tell the rest of the guild?" Levy asked me in a hushed voice.

"When he returns." I said with out emotion. I continued.. "I think I'm gonna hit the hay.." I got up to leave and Levy got up too. "I'll walk with you!" As we left.

At my apartment I checked my mail once Levy had left. There was a gorgeous envelope in the stack.

After opening it to read it was a invite to Sting and Yukino's wedding. I was chosen to be the maid of honor. A carriage was to pick me up the week before.

So, I marked my calendar.. The wedding was set for two months from now. I'll be a calculated 4 months at the wedding.. I run my hands across my belly than go to bed for the night.

The next month and three weeks were a blur.. I'm slightly starting to show but I'm able to hide it. Thanks cold weather!

—-the day lucy leaves to help Yukino with the wedding—-

Relaxing at the guild Lucy's sitting at the bar chatting with Mira while Erza enjoys her strawberry cake. When the guild doors open to some visitors..

Lucy's POV

I'm enjoying a nice glass of lemonade as I talk with Mira and giggle over Erza infatuating over her cake.
The guild doors open and in walks the duo Rogue and Frosch. He wishes to speak to me so we go for a walk..