Forever Together!

—The wedding—

-setting-

As the bridesmaids walked by Natsu could smell Lucy's scent, still tied to another faint one. But he couldn't figure out what it is, the smell didn't register in his thoughts.

During the week he tried to figure it out. But then Levy walked by. His eyes widened, it was hardly their, but a similar faint smell was tied to her as well..

"What the hell is going on." He said under his breath.

Watching Lucy standing next to Yukino. He couldn't help but think of her beauty. But she seems a little bigger to him and wondered, what if Luce and I did this too? Eh, monkey suits.

Lucy had got word of Natsu's return. She hid her emotion pretty well when she just couldn't any more it blended in with the theme.

She was just so happy to see him. Until she found out he was Lisanna's date..

Natsu—

I'm standing at the serving table stuffing my face with food when a slow song starts and Lisanna grabs me causing me to drop what I was eating. "Let's dance Natsu!" She coos with delight. "Yeah ok." I reply.

As we're dancing I start looking around the room. I hadn't seen Lucy since the "i do" and I still don't see her.

When suddenly I catch a glimpse of the girl I'd been missing. Rogue was leading lucy by the hand to the dance floor. Wrapping his left hand in hers and wrapping his right arm around her waist, placing his hand above her..

"Grr" I growled lowly.. Lisanna who had her head resting against my chest looked up.

"Everything ok Natsu?" She asked curiously.

"Heh, ahh yeah just hungry." I lied. She smiled and continued as before.

Lucy—

I was trying to keep up the charade..

but having Rogue's hands on me just wasn't cutting it. I missed the ember smell and warm touch of a certain fire mage.

Thinking this, I glance around, only to get a glimpse of Lisanna cuddled up to Natsu's chest.

My heart drops as I start to tear up. As the already slow song drifts into another I feel Rogue pull me in a little closer.

Unconsciously, my heart skips a beat, causing me to blush in embarrassment. As the tears vanish.

Natsu—

Sighing to myself stuck in another slow dance, I notice Rogue pulling Lucy closer.

Jealously. as I feel the fire in my eyes. Not realizing Grey and Juvia who are dancing near by have caught on to my anger.

Gray-

I shake my head at Natsu's behavior with a smirk. I call out to Bixlow and send him their way.

Juvia and mine's plan. Smoothly, Bixlow swoops in stealing, Lisanna with a spin and a nod to Natsu.

Natsu—

I see Bixlow coming this way. And with a snatch and spin, Lisanna is out of hands.

I stand there a second confused when I see Bixlow nod towards Gray and Juvia. The duo gives me a thumbs up and I dart across the room. 

In my excitement I slide into Rogue bumping him out of Lucy's arms. In my hast though, this knocks Lucy off balance. But before she hits the floor she's tightly in my arms.

While helping her stand back up, I pull her up against me. Where I wrap my left arm around her waist, with a slight grab of her ass and leaving my hand there.

Lucy gasped at my grip. "Heh, nice to see your still falling for me Luce." I say with a chuckle, but I'm secretly sending a hard glare at Rogue.

She reply's with a huff about what I said. "Idiot," but she's smiling.

Lucy—

I wrap my arms around Natsu's neck and rest my head under his chin. As I feel his right hand slide down my side to my waist to join his left.

Once finish with the dance. I pull my head back and look up at Natsu, only to find that we're already making eye contact.

I attempt to say something, forgetting quickly due to Natsu's lips pressing against mine. I'm not real sure how long the kiss lasted.

And I was to busy melting away to care. When we finally parted, all eyes were on us. Coming to my senses I blushed hard, while Natsu grinned proudly.

"They looooove each other!!" Happy squealed.
Natsu whispered "cats out of the bag now!" Chuckling.

"Not quite.." i reply, staring Natsu dead in the eyes.

"Luce?"  Natsu questions me.

I lift up on my tip toes to his ear "I'm pregnant..twins." I says nervously.

Natsu's eyes widened as he scoops me up in his hands spinning us around. "Hell ya! I'm gonna be a papa!" Grinning ear to ear.

Those who over heard that hadn't already known the news jaws dropped.
But they applauded for them, Even Rogue.

—END—-