Ch. 1

Life has just been so lonely lately. You know being alone for most of your life,you would think it would be so fun. Nobody around to talk to you. Relaxation. All to yourself. But no that's the opposite of how it is to feel.

To be alone for how many years. Only one friend,but hey at least it's one more than none. Just wanting to talk to somebody. Anybody. I don't care. I just want someone.

"Hybrids......These dangerous creatures need to be gone.... Gone forever!"

You sigh as you turn off the new channel. Yet again another hybrid drama. This has been going on for how many years and people just won't settle for a rest. Honestly who cares? Hybrids are just like humans. Deduct the tail and ears but still. They still have emotions,and are able to function perfectly fine like any other human there is in this shitty ass world. ..

"Jesus this needs to stop"

You pick up your phone and answer to your best friend Min Yoongi . Hes a hybrid and the only hybrid you've known and hes not different from any other person there's is. He's the only one who's understood your feelings and actually cared about you. It's just so sad to see how rudely he gets treated everyday just because the way he looks.

"Yello"

"Gosh Y/n you never pick up the phone! I'm always thinking the worst these days"

"Yoongs calm down I'm alive and I will be here for a while. What do you want?

"I don't know maybe I just wanted to spend my break with my best friend?"

"We freaking live together Yoongi we can have dinner at our beautiful apartment"

"Just get your butt up and come to the cafe Jesus and I thought I was lazy"

"You are lazy it's just you need the money and I'm not lazy I just don't want to go outside"

"Excuse after excuse"

"Fine! Fine! I'm getting ready"

"Finally. Okay see you later alligator"

"After a while crocodile"

You hang up the phone and take a quick shower and walk out the door.

You arrive at Yoongi's work and walk in.

"That's my best friend!"

"Shut up Yoongi"

"Fine"

He walked out from the front cashier and gave you a quick hug which you gladly returned to.

"Yoongs you shouldn't be working a job this late you know."

"Y/n it's a 24 hour 7 days a week cafe what else can I do about it?"

"I don't know? Maybe ask to leave work just a tad early?"

"I'll try to ask okay?"

"Thank you"

"Now sit down I don't want my break to go to waste"

You sit down a take a chocolate croissant  out if the container

"Hey! That was my lunch!"

"That you didn't eat. It's already 9 pm and lunch was how many hours ago?"

"Fine take it"