Ch. 6

Time Skip

6 months later

"Y/nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn~ I wanna Play with you!

An angelic voice filled through your quiet apartment as you attempted to continue to focus on a document your boss gave you to finish by Friday. It's Thursday. I haven't even started.

You groaned internally thinking how you were going to be able to finish such a long document for the Seoul government business. It's been 6 months since you first met your baby Jimin and you couldn't feel any happier. But it's only been 2 months since you started your new job filing all the government's money and deciding where is should best put into.

Your boss is overall kind and considerate with you but he always expects the best out of you. The projects he gives to my co workers compared to mine is so much easier and I question why I'm put through so much pressure constantly. But I do get a lot of money from this job, even more than Yoongi makes in a week. It has been a struggle though to decide when Jimin could be trusted alone in the house. He's got major separation anxiety and can't go long without seeing you or Yoongi.

You've tried to make Jimin overcome the fear of being alone again but it always ends with him having a major meltdown, or just getting really upset then having a major meltdown. It's always going to end badly with Jimin. But you did help him with his stutter. Now he talks freely without constantly stuttering. He still does stutter from time to time but it's definitely not as bad as when you first met him.

Yes hes my angel and is just the cutest thing youll ever see but he can be a brat sometimes. You try your best not to get mad at your baby but sometimes he's just too much and he's so sensitive, it just adds more onto the list of things you have to worry about.

That week so months ago his heat was hell and was the unleashing of a demon. You had to avoid Jimin all week and you had to hide Kimchee all week, afraid that he would be humped again.

It did get better when Yoongi gave Jimin Jungkooks heat supplements when Jungkook came over so it wasn't all that bad. He still hasn't shown his leopard self to me yet and I'm a little saddened by it. Yoongi said it's so possible for a beta to transform but it's not common, but betas can definitely do it.

You have grown to love Jimin with all your heart and you were finally ready to adopt him later on in the day but Jimin was just being a brat today. And you weren't having any of it.

Jimin tried getting your attention by poking you and pushing your chair back and forth. It was starting to get you annoyed.

"Pumpkin, I need to finish this documentary. Please just watch some TV and I'll make up lunch in a bit." You turned back to the screen looking at all the numbers and fractions on the long page of calculations that you needed to fill in.

Jimin's perked up ears quickly flopped down and he gave a little frown, knowing you were too busy to play with him. He didn't like that at all.

Why doesn't Y/n ever have any time for me!

"B-but I wanna play!" The Leopard whined as he stomped his foot lightly onto the floor getting your attention once again

You groaned and rubbed the bridge of your nose as you tried your best to calmly say. "Jimin, I'm busy. We can play later just not now. Please baby cooperate with me."