Ch. 3

Also this is a early update cause I felt like it. So there won't be an update until actually next Wednesday. Like this is basically the Wednesday update but on a Sunday! Okay and warning there is some sad stuff up with the stuffy.

Oh my gosh ohmygosh ohmygosh what am I experiencing right now!

You couldn't start to process what had just happened. Your hands have just been violated but a random man's you know what. Your best friend is now banging on the door demanding you open. And now he's doing some things that I wish I couldn't have witnessed.

"P-please help mee~" the Leopard whined loudly as you looked around in panic.

Another voice yelled and filled the apartment. Yoongi.

"Y/n! Open the door right now!" Yes. I know Yoongi is a hybrid.

And I know they have all these "scents" and stuff. He told me he was an alpha and that that have extreme scent and know if there's another hybrid near them.

I don't even know if Jimin is an omega or anything. I barely even know this man! And he just thrusted into my hands!

"I'm busy Yoongi!" You yelled back, trying your best to act normal. Yeah you failed.

"Liar! I smell a hybrid and I can tell their on heat! Explain or I'm getting the key!"

Heat? What the hell is that? Wait. I am pretty educated with animals to know that male dogs and most male animals have heats everyone now and then. They obviously need a mate though. Yoongi has told me that there are options to relax their heats.

Option 1. Deal with the problem. Easy you basically fix it by pleasure

Option 2. Work through it. Probably the worse you can do. It's pretty painful

Option 3. Take medicine or herbal teas

Obviously before I found out Yoongi was a hybrid he did go through heats. And they weren't so pretty. Girls go through heats and boys go into ruts. But it all really depends on what you actually are. Alpha, Omega, and Beta. When it comes to heats betas were the worst though.

(I'm making up the beta part lolol)

So when betas have their heats they rarely have them because throughout their heat process they build up hormones for around 8 months at a time and when ready they burst. It's an extremely painful time for the beta and they need constant pleasure. And when it goes by pleasure we all know what that means. Sex. Well it's obviously the easiest way to deal with it. They are supposed to have mates that deal with it but if your going through heat without any support you might as well be crying.

Yet Yoongi still doesn't have a mate. He's already 24. It's really sad. I heard that when you don't have a mate it's extremely lonely for hybrids to practically live. Yes people do get depression from being lonely, but with hybrids it's basically a big factor of their lives.

Yes without Yoongi. Hybrids and everything would have been a big clue for me to solve but luckily I know just enough. But obviously not everything.

Keys started to jingle around the doorknob and you jolted your head up quickly.

How the fuck does he have a key to the bathroom?!

The door bursted open to reveal Yoongi staring down the hybrid in the water. His ears were standing high and tall while Jimin's were flopping down. Yep Jimin is definitely not an alpha.

"What the hell is going on!"

"I don't know! He just started thrusting into my innocent hands!"