Ch. 4

Welcome again. I don't know why I'm getting views..well okay let's continue~

(Also there will be warnings if any "potential inappropriate subject)

Y/n's Pov

I can't believe that just happened last night. Yoongi your such a damn liar

I got up from my bed to see Jimin still sleeping peacefully and lightly snoring as his chest heaved up slowly. I smiled to myself as I walked past him to make breakfast. Even though it was a rough first day or shall I say night, this one does give me a smile on my face and something to actually do with my life.

Opening the door I saw Yoongi walk out sleepily rubbing his eyes as you looked over to me and yawned. "Oh hey Y/n, how's the hybrid doing?" You looked into his face carefully to see a slight smirk onto his face which he obviously wasn't trying to hide from you.

"Oh yeah Yoongi, he's doing great. So great he even had to mount my stuffed animal. Thanks for lying." You crossed your arms to see Yoongi chuckle and walk away saying

"Well I don't know Y/n I need some fun in my life, your boring as hell. That at least made me smile."

You rolled your eyes as you made your way to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Honestly I don't know what to make him. Does he want something in particular? I mean I'm pretty simple myself, yeah I'm no chef but I'll try to be a little fancy and not burn the kitchen down at least.

I peeked into the fridge to see basically nothing. Except for Yogurt and Eggs. Guess that will have to do.

Since it's now apparently three of us, I'll be making three meals.

As I continued to crack open the raw eggs into the pan I heard footsteps coming behind me, I turned around to see Jimin rubbing his stomach and groaning as he looked over at me. But when he looked at me, a sweet smile formed onto his lips captivating me in such a cute way.

His ears were perked up and he closed his eyes slowly and began sniffing, smiling when he identified the smell

"I l-love eggs."

You smiled turning back to the pan to finish cooking the eggs as you said.

"Well good to know Jimin. Come sit down the foods almost done."

He nodded and went up to sit onto the island as you added some yogurt into a cup and placed the plate of food into the counter.

Then out of nowhere. Yoongi popped up and went over to me and took MY plate of food and sat down right next to Jimin taking a bite out of the eggs and continuing to eat.

Jimin saw and tapped Yoongi's shoulder shyly said

"T-that was Y/n's f-food."

Yoongi looked back at the other hybrid and laughed. Yoongi could just tell that this hyburd needed some teachings

"Hey it's Jimin right?"

The Leopard slowly nodded looking over to the pale male next to him attentively

"You see. That's Y/n right there. Y/n is a baby and you can do whatever you want around her. She won't care."

He smiled and continued to eat your food

You scoffed and took originally Yoongi's food and sat down next to him and started eating.

"Not true. Yoongi's just a jerk."

He nudged your elbow and said sternly

"That's oppa to you."

Again rolling your eyes you corrected yourself

"Yoongi Oppa is just a jerk."

"Thank you." He said as he finished up all his food and made his way to the sink.

Yeah at least he cleans the dishes though

Yoongi popped up from the sink and looked at Jimin questioning

"You want some heat medication my old friend left here?"

You looked up and asked

"Who Jungkook? He's not your friend anymore? I thought you guys were "friends forever"."

He looked back at your then looking at Jimin still waiting from Jimin to answer.

Jimin looked around then answered quietly

"Y-yeah, thank you."

Yoongi looked back and answered

"No problem. And yeah I'm not talking about him right now"

You silently looked down and went over to pick up Jimins empty plate and clean up

I feel bad for Yoongi. Okay lying he did find love but if was just fake love. Hehehe.

Well I think. Honestly I cant even say if he's right or wrong in that exact situation. But was it really right for him to cheat on his "mate"?

He keeps telling me it's not the real story but he's never even told me his side of it. I try not to talk about Jungkook around him. It just makes him gloomy and more sassy than he already is. But I see fate for him.

But do I see fate for myself?

To be Continued

And I just love how this is a Jimin ff and I didn't even talk about Jimin in this chapter it's Yoongi lol

Lol back again. Yep this is just gonna be small and short updates cause ya girl is lazy but thanks for sticking with this sad ff. And if y'all' want any plot and or something to happen just message me and I will most likely be doing It!