Chap 1

Edited

Percy pov

I was sitting on the beach it was probably midnight just thinking about what happened in my life. I meen the war is over I'm out of Tartarus I still get night mares and the curse he placed on me. Every night he visits me in my nightmares and tortures me and when I wake up I am in pain and blood is all over me . I was interrupted of my thoughts when I felt someone sit next to me

"What do u want Apollo" I said

He put his hands up in a surrender type of way "What I don't want anything" said Apollo . He then playfully nudged me

"Yhea right¿, why are u here Apollo"

Apollo and I have become friends some how after the war..

"I just want to make sure your fine"

"I'm FINE Apollo"

Apollo p.o.v

I frowned I know she was lying I meen hello the god of truth over here then I said "Your lying "

"No I'm fine really ,nothing to worry about " she replied

There it is she lied again and even if she didn't say anything you could see something is wrong. I just want to help her but she won't let me and it hurts me to see her like this and knowing that she won't let me help her. And I wont admit this out loud but I LOVE HER how can you not . The beautiful black hair that reflects the moon light and her personality how she's bean through so much and just stay happy and the thing that draws you in the most. Are those beautiful sea green eyes that look like they glow in the dark.

Then I asked " Okay . What are you doing here"

"I'm just thinking " she the continued to look at the stars

"Their shining bright tonight aren't they "

"Yeah"

Then i noticed cuts , scars and bruises on her wrists...

Percy p.o.v

I was looking at the stars and staring at my favourite constellation the huntress. I was secretly happy that Apollo was here him just being here next to me made me feel better. I just don't know why is it because every time he looks at me my stomach does flips or when he sings I get butterflies or stutter. I could feel him staring at me . I turned and saw Apollo looking at my wrists looking down I saw the scars and then I quickly turned them so that he couldn't see them

"Apollo what are u looking at " I asked acting like nothing was wrong .

Then he frowned and asked "What happened to your wrists "

" Nothing "

"There it is again! " he said loudly

" What ? Where is what again "

"Oh common Percy! Stop acting innocent and that everything is okay! I know your lying and that you are not okay! "  he yelled at the end

Apollo p.o.v

I yelled at the end "Please!!! Percy tell me what's wrong I can't help you if you don't tell me "

"There's nothing you could do to help me " she said

"Well I can damn try . Why ? Why do u cut yourself and  when did u start ?"

"I started when I was ten , when I first came to camp I started to stop then the war came and lu- luke d-died it was jus- just..."she trailed of at the end.

"Just wat Percy?"

"Just to much"

"Why did you start cutting so you-"she cut me of

"Its none of your freaking business!!! My life isn't all that cupcakes and rainbows or perfect like all you gods and campers think"

What does she mean by that . She was looking away now so i put to fingers under her chin and made her look at me .

"Percy please tell me why I just want to help you?" I said gently

"Apollo please i don't want to talk about it please "

"If you don't tell me I'll see for myself and trust me i don't want to do but if I have to I will."

"..." I then put my hand on her forehead when she told me she would tell me i just stood there to give her sometime before she started.

"My step-father Gabe Ugliano he used to abuse me , every way possible and by every way I ment every way physical, emotional, mentally and sexually he would sometimes stab me or hit me with a belt or worse . When he is done with whatever abuse I would cut myself . I felt useless weak I even wanted to end it all at a stage. Till this day he still scares me."

Hearing all that made me angry, sad , heart broken just hearing her so sad and terrified i never thought she would be so scared . I gave her a hug and she was full on sobbing now after she calmed down i pulled away looked her straight in the eyes before speaking.

"Your safe now he won't get to you he wont hurt you. You are strong and you can get through this we all will be there for you okay "

"Thank you , but-"

I cut her of by saying "No buts you'll get through this " I put my and on her cheek and said "Promise me you'll stop cutting"

"Ill try "

" NO no trying you will , because you're not just hurting yourself but your friends as well, your hurting me " I stared at her beautiful sea green eyes then the next thing I now her lips are against mine she opened her mouth to deepen the kiss I liked her bottom lip for entrance that she granted and I explored her mouth the next thing I knew things got heated and it became a make out session....

A/N
My first chapter is done hope you like it please vote and comment ill do requests no smut tho if u see any mistakes please let me know well enjoy oh , and there will be slow updates....