It's okay

Nothing is worse then waking up in the morning only to feel pain all over your body up an down. AS the blood runs down my head an my leg. As i blinked my eyes open i see only broken glass all over the  place an fresh blood an old blood that was once in my system.

As i rub my head in pain i then get up but end up falling back onto the floor. I then look down an my legs were shaking from the pain they were feeling. i then sigh an pull my self up from the floor by the support of the wall i was using as a pillow to get up. i then shakily get to the bathroom. 

I then look in the mirror but the only thing i see was a shattered face that had a big whole that was gushing blood. i then clean it up with water an paper. i then see that my right leg was also was bleeding down to the ground. i then clean it up an then get some pants an a jacket.

before i put on my cloths i then put a bandage over my old injuries an my now new ones. it took my while sine there was old bandages i also had to change. I finally put on my pants that was very old but it's all i had an then i put on my pants very painfully. i put my hoodie over my head so no one will see my bandaged but it's not anyone would care.

i then get out of the bathroom hoping not to fall as i was walking to the living room to get my backpack i see my father on the couch sleeping with a beer in his hand. i then sigh in relief that he wasn't awake to yet again beat me up  to i bleed out an pass out.

i then grab my back pack an ran out of the house before my dad woke up. To only meet with the burning sun shinning upon the green land. i just wanted to fall but i now if i did i wouldn't be able to get up again. So i then continue walking to school as my head was beginning to notice the bleeding wom. i then began to get blurry but i still kept on walking 

As i finally was able to get to school i then walked into the school filled with students talking with there friends but once i entered everyone around me got silent an began to wispier to there friends as the still had there eyes on me.

I just ignored there looks an looked down trying to get through yet another horrible day of my life. As i walked i then tripped on someone foot. an then i hear laughed echos in the halls as everyone pointed towards me an laughing like crazy.

"hm your pathetic i wounder why i was ever your friend your nothing but a waist of space" Said a familiar voice that belonged to a black hedgehog with red strips an red ruby eyes as he then grow a grin an everyone just laughed even harder.

I tried to hold in my tears as i then got up quickly as i ran through the crowed as i did not bother to listen to my legs that were only in more pain. i only ran fast as i then got to a hiding place i found an cried as i held my aching legs towards my chest. I hid my head in my legs as tears fell down my shaking legs.

But it wasn't now for me it was always like this every single day of my life with me crying an in pain. with no one caring, with no one hearing me yelling in pain, with me having no love. Love was something everyone had except me, but it was okay because how could i wish for love an never knew what the feeling was.

I then stopped crying as i head the bell ring through the halls an then i then whipped my tears away an then got up with my legs still shaking. i then ran to class. Yup my life is nothing but pain but it's okay, it was normal to feel pain every day of my life, 

pain is all i feel 

 ---------------

me: Why am i so sad today

sonic: um i don't now

me: sorry guys if it was to sad i am very sad today which is the days i make sad stories 

sonic: oh dang who made you sad today

me: i dont know but curs them 

well bye guys an please vote an tell me what you think