Part 6

AS i slowly walked into the dark house i then slowly walked up to my room until i saw that my dad was there drinking a glass of beer. he then slowly siped his beer an then looked to hs righ were  was an then got up from the chair he was on ran walked to me. 

i then  began to panic an slowly walked backwards an was stopped by the gray wall of it braking down. he then splashed his beer to my head as i then felt glass to my head an i then cried in pain i then fell to the floor as i then was kicked by my fathers leg. i then look up to my father but he then graved my blue qiulls that were now colored by my blood falling from my head. Pulling me off the grown to his face. my legs were shaking as they hunged down to the floor with my face up in the air facing my father as he held a tight grip on my qiulls.

"you worhtless piace of shit yor nothing but a waist of space" he then throw me to the other side of the room. i didn't even bother on fighing back here was no point since i will just lose.he then walked to me an thin hit me with his fist into my dull eye that already a black eye from my last hit. 

he then got a knife an stated to bend down cutting down to my leg an i sceamed in pain as i could not bare the pain. As  then felt him slowly diggin it deeper after awhile he then ripped it out of my leg an then rubbed the bloody nfe to my face.

he then kicked me in my face an then i saw wight until i slowly opedn my eyes to see that he was holding a run to me. i did nothing but waiteed for him to triger his gun but he then pionted t to his head.

as i then painfully got up from the floor an pushed then gun to some where else as he shot the trigger not knowing that i pushed it to the wall not hitting him. he then bagan to get angery at me an then kicked me in my bleeding leg an i then cried out small tears an yelled in pain. as i fell to the ground.

"WHY, WHY ARE YOU SO WORTHLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THE REASON I AM HERE IN THIS SHIT HOLE, AN YOUR GOING TO PAY FOR THAT" he then walked to me yet again as he showed all  his rage ananger.

--------------please vote-------------------

me:T-T

sonic: well bye guys she is really sorry for being sucky at wrighting not my words her's