How could you leave me

Sonic

I was in art just sitting looking down the blank paper that held nothing but emtpy feeling. As i see that everyone else was doing the assignment of drawing out there emotion. But i could not since the wight blank paper was how i feel. Nothing but a empty space of saddness that is not seen by no one.

As i keep looking at the flat paper i see in the coner of my eye someone pointing at me an wispering to there partner. I only look back towards ths paper as i thsn felt dizzy. It was clear that my bloody cut was still bleeding.

As i then asked the teacher if i could go to the restroom they said fine. As o went i ran there in the empty halls of lockers. I then looked into the mirror an saw someone but was that me, was i ever out of the pain.

As i looked through the mirror as the water still was running i remembered my mother.'how could you leave me mom' i thought as tears ran down my muzzle.

I could still remember her an her voice of how she was the only thing that loved me, well thats what i thought. She told me that she would never leavs me but thats what shr did after all the years seeing her in pain like me.

The only thing i remmeber of her is her drinking the beers that would always be all over the house. I could see her smoking the cigerate that lit up. An her eating pills of drugs. She would never really he there for me.

The only thing i have left of her was a picture but i dont wont it i need the real thing. Now she gone from her pain leaving me here in pain not a trash of her an her motherly love that i never really was able to feel.

The last time i saw her was when i saw her on the bathroom floor holding a beer in hand an drugs all over the bathroom. I was only 7 when all this happen you wont be able to see me craguate, i wont ever see you again. Why did you leave when i needed you?

I wish you were here to see that i was in pain, an to get that love you said you wanted to give me. I then saw that i was crying an that the water was over flowing the sink.

An ever since you left dad was more of a bad person then before, were you would take the hit for me when you didnt drink. The mother that didn't give up but then you did an then i got the the beating for his pain as you were there passed out on the couch.

You saw me in pain but you did nothing, you started to chang as you also put your pain on me but now what is to life other then pain is all i feel.

How could you leave me here i said as tears still rolled down to the ground that was as cold as my mothers mother's heart. Maybe pain is the only thing that life is for after all.

---------------------------

Me:thank u for reading im sorry im like sas today thats why i updated

Sonic:some one really needs to smile more i think im crying

Me: i now the song really got me sad well bye guys an please vote😢😥🙂