no non

-lunch-

It was lunch time so i got my lunch from the Cafitayia as i was walking passed the tables filled with students i then tripped. I then smashed my face towards the plate of food as i then heard laughed all over the place. I then get my face out of my food an looked around as everyone was laughing an i still had my hoodie on so they could not see my injury. I then see Shadow look own towards me an grin.

"What about next time walk right, freak" he spat out into my face as everyone still laughed but then i saw that two tailed fox again he ran to m side an helped me up.

"hya what about you leave him alone" he said in shadows face

"OH you made a firend ha, what about you leave my prensence two tailed freak" shadow said as he gave the fox a growl 

"why are you so mean to him he did nothing to you" tails said as he helped me up

"hahah please he's here in my precens were non-freaks are aloud to" shadow said as he then stood up an looked down to me an tails since we were both shorter then him."now next time breath some were else so i won't get the deseece of you too" he then laughed along with everyone else.

"no your just a bg slob that can't do anything with that dum brain of yours' tails stated as he soon regreated it once the lunch room got completly silent an shadow was getting pissed.

then out of now where tails was on the floor holding his chek as it was red that the fist of the black one hit. i then look wide eyes into the once firendly red ruby eyes but now was with anger. i then saw that shadow snapped two fingers together making his firends stand up an walked to  tails. they then began to hit him like crazy until i had enough.

"STOP" i yelled to the top of my lungs leaving a sting as it hurt to scream but then they stopped an looked towards me.

"do you have something to say blue freak becuase if so then your but is ab-" but then i cut him off as all my pain should but my anger was bubling from all the pain i have been 

"NO YOU LISTEN HERE IM DONE WITH ALL OF YOU LEAVE TAILS ALONE" i yelled out an everyone was looking at me like i was crazy.

but then they all looked at eachother an then looked at me. soon after i was the one on the ground getting the punches meanwhile i saw tails getting up. he tried to run to me but was cut off as some guy was holding him back he was screaming.

i then began to couff up blood an then they hit me in my eye an making everything go black. But when i slowly opeed my dull eyes again i saw that i was in the nurses office i then saw tails an he said if i was okay i said i was fine an walked away after i said bye to him.

i wasn't going to get close to him becuase i know sooner or later he would just leave like everyone i know did.

---------please vote -----------

me: yeeeettt-w-

sonic: really -_-

me:yes really