To the one

Sonic POV

As I entered the class everyone was already in there seats talking to other next to them. But I only go to the back of the room to not get noticed by anyone I then look out of the room to the window.

Once class ended I speed out of the room tiring not to get anymore attention by no one. But I soon fail as I was pushed to some lockers as it made a huge dent in the locker.

"Hhahah wow blue, I seem to get a sense of a horrible sent oh wait that's you" he said as everyone laughed yet agian towards me.

I just said nothing as j loked toward the ground trying not to make eye contact with the green bully standing big an strong above me. But I was then met with a big punch to the gut as a fist hit me in the stomach. I then was spit on once I felt a wet an disucting liquid thing falling on my quills down to my face.

He then walked away as everyone just walked away as well they only looked at me with pour discussed. I then cleaned off the spit before it actually went on my face.

I then get up in pian as the hit acked my stomach an the injury on my head was creating a huge head ache. My legs weren't helping either, they only
Shaked an were slowly the bandages were falling off.

I then get up again but soon my legs gave up on me an then i hit the ground making a big thug. As I then close my eyes I saw a blur of a yellow fox walking towards me.

--------

As I open my eyes I see that I'm in the nurses room an I was laying down on a bed. I then grab my head as my brain was feeling all the pian agian but it was less painful.

I then see a fox walk in an walked towards me it was the same fox from before. He smiled at me which looked real....I wouldn't now much about real smiles since I never smiled In my life.

"Hay are you okay?" He asked as he seemed to have a concerned tone but why was he concerned it's not like anyone cares that I'm in pain.

"..I-im f..fine"i finally said as I pushed through the pain of my vocal cords, my voice was dull an weak from all the screaming of pain that no ones seems to hear or they dont really care.

Ge seemed more concerned then ever but I could not tell him it's not his fault that I'm in pain. So why should I ruin his life when there is nothing important about mine.

As I then get off the bed an then walked pass him I look back af him an see that he was locking down to the ground. He seemed like he was thinking about something. He then looked up at me an then he looked sad.

"hay wait maybe we can be friends" the two tailed fox said as he grow a smile on his face.

".....s..sure.." I finally said as he smiled bigger but to be honest I still did not trust anyone since...since him.

We then walked out together an we both had music together so we headed off there. I don't know why he wants to be friends with me everyone knows if your friends with me you have no other friends but me.

As I keep on walking my legs started to shake agian but I tried to hard not to fall. Even thought it was very difficult to.

Tails POV

As i was walking to my next class in the halls i saw a blue hedghog who was passed out on the floor. I then ran to him an was able to put his arm around my neck an dragged him to the nurses office.

When I got there the nurse was just sitting there an once she saw me she walked up to me.

"Is there something you need miles" she asked as she put her warm smile she always gave me.

"Oh um hes hurt an j think he passed out" I said as I frowned an was very concerned for him.

"Oh sonic... Its not the first time hes like this..... he'll be fine just put him in a seat" she said as she shrugged an walked away, I was pissed that she wouldn't do anything to help him.

I then put him on the bed in the other room of the nurses office an helped bandage his cuts an bruises. I now who he was everyone did he was the no budy, the weakling.

But if you ask me j say he's the strongest person ever since he has to go through the bullies an pian all day. I then sit there until 1 hour goes by an he started to wake up.

As j asked he was okay he said he was fine but his voice was very weak like it was just a whisper of the wind. I then frown an look down as j thought about what to do.

It seemed like he needed a friend an to be honest I dont have friends either since they think I'm a nerd. I then look up an see that he was at the door looking at me.

J asked him if he wanted to be my friend an he said sure. I was so, so happy I had a friend an it was the best day of my life.

But you could tell that he was never happy by how his frown stuck there like it was made to only be upside down. An his eyes were only so dull that when you like into them you could only see pain an sorrow.

-----------------

Me: omg I wort 996 words I need a brake

Sonic: oh please it's time you stopped being lazy

Me:hay an bye guys an happy thanks giving an please vote

Sonic:bye, Bye
Me: an sorry fir spelling errors I'm in a rush bye