VII

Samantha snuggled into the warmth behind her, burrowing down into the covers, and moaned. When the warmth moved away, she whined. Then a deep chuckle sounded, causing her to wake completely up. Sitting up, she pushed her hair, that was no doubt a rat's nest, out of her face. Looking over at Drake, she blinked, having trouble focusing.

Drake looked over at his woman and chuckled again. She looked so cute with her owlish look and her sleep tossed hair. She was terrible before her coffee, and he loved that about her. Leaning over, he kissed her, then just as she was leaning into the kiss, he pulled back. "I'm gonna go make coffee, baby."

Samantha huffed as she headed to the bathroom. She quickly took care of her business and headed into the kitchen, after grabbing one of Drake's t-shirts. Walking into the kitchen, she was greeted with Drake's fabulous ass. He was bent over getting something out of the oven and his muscular butt was shown off to its absolute best.

"Coffee's ready, baby. So's the toast. I hope you like it in the oven." Drake  smiled. He knew that Sam was watching his butt. That's ok. He loved everything about her, including her morning grumpiness. Leaning down he kissed her cheek and pushed a cup of coffee into her hand. 

Samantha grunted and took the cup. turning she walked to the table and had a seat. sipping her coffee. She blinked up at Drake, realizing something. 

"The leak. It's someone inside the club, isn't it?"

"Yeah, baby, it is. I'm really sure that I know who, as well. What I don't understand is why, though. The guy doing this came from a childhood similar to the ones we save these women and children from. There was only two people who knew where the senator's wife and daughter were, one of them was me. For your safety, Sam, I don't want to tell who it is until we can capture then. I have to see if his girl is in on it, too."

Samantha watched the strongest man she knew bend his head in anger and despair. She knew that he was angry that his work, his reputation and his club were being tarnished by someone for whatever reason.

Reaching across the table, Samantha grabbed her man's hand. "My Dragon, this is not about you.This is about greed. Pure and simple."

Drake smirked. He loved when she called him that. He knew she was right, but he couldn't understand why the person was doing it, though. He had trusted all of the men of the MC and their women. It seemed that this was one that he shouldn't have.

"So what's on tap for today, My Dragon? I suspect that we are going to the club compound, and you are either going to confront this person or you're going to set them up.Which is it?"

Drake sat back in his chair looking in astonishment at Samantha. She was entirely too smart for her own good. He smirked. She was going to be a great addition to the club, and he couldn't wait to introduce her to the guys.