XXIII

Samantha looked from Drake and back over to where Vulcan lay on the floor. But, before she could say anything, Iron entered the room.

"What the hell happened here? I turn loose of you guys for a few minutes and suddenly, you're beating up your own VP." Iron checked over Drake and applied a few butterfly bandages and checked his ribs and his eyes for a concussion. By the time he finished Vulcan was groaning and coming around.

Samantha made to move to check on him. Drake, realizing what she was doing, grabbed her wrist. "Leave him. He's fine, and he expected it. Besides, your my woman and you should be taking care of me." Drake pulled her close to him and groaned when she landed roughly against his ribs, causing him to groan in pain.

"Happy now? You have caused me to land on your bruised ribs." Samantha pushed gently against Drake's ribs, letting him know that she wanted to move.

"No." And then he tightened his hold, pulling her even closer.

"Fine, but if you try to carry me, there's going to be trouble. I need you healthy. So does Isabella." When Samantha finished speaking, Tom and Agent Howell walked in. 

"Damn Drake! What did you do? Knock him out?" Drake took one look at who was with him and growled. 

"Howell. How did your oily ass get involved in this mission?" Just then, Vulcan rose up into a sitting position.

"Because Sam let him. He came to the club and tried to take over. She quickly, along with most of the club, put him in his place. Dammit Drake! Did you have to hit me so hard?" Vulcan stood with help from Iron, rubbing his jaw.

"Hmmmm mbbmbmbmbm!!!?" Suddenly the room full of people turned to where Graves was restrained on the BDSM cross. They had momentarily forgotten  about him, during the ensuing chaos, he had been forgotten about.

Howell stepped up to the cross and removed the restraints on Graves. "Here. put some pants on. old man. You're scaring the kiddos with that thing." Once dressed, Howell handcuffed him.

Jonathon Graves, you are under arrest for the murder of you wife and daughter, and anything else we can pin on you. You have the right to remain silent..." Howell droned on reciting the senator's rights to him as they left the room.

"Well darling. I think that is everything. Shall we go? I believe our daughter is waiting on us." Samantha stepped out of Drake's arms and turned to leave the room when his voice stopped her. 

"And just where do you think you're going. You have a lot of explaining to do. Like how you ended up within the grasp of Graves, why you are dressed that way, and how you aren't armed."

Samantha could see the anger rising in her beast. "Relax my Dragon. No fire breathing. All will be explained as we drive home." Taking his hand, she led him out of the attic and then out of the house into the evening air. Turning, she looked up at him and reached up to pull his head down for a kiss. Long, slow, and deep. "Besides, I was very well armed." Smirking up at him, she reached under her skirt and pulled out a Kahr, where it was strapped to her thigh. Then she reached between her breasts and pulled out the diamondback out. Then, she bent over and pulled the knife out of her boot. "Hardly unarmed, My Dragon."

"Time to go home, My Beastly Biker." She smirked up at him, then turning, she walked to the other side of the car to get in. Drake watched, hypnotized, at the sway of her hips.

***********************************************************************************************

This is not the end of this story. I have at least one more chapter to do. If you would like to see something in particular, drop me a note on here, a DM, or a note on my profile.