Chapter 1

My name is (Y/n). I am a demon.
Not bred or of womb.
I was made by magic in this world years ago.
I was once a young girl, i had a baby brother and parents. But they were used as blood sacrifices for this experiment.
I am a crime against nature.

I cannot die. That was the price i paid for this power and strength i never asked for.
I can do anything with my power and i have no limit to my mana. I think that's what wizards and alchemists call it nowadays. There's also no limit to my strength. The more i use the more my skin changes. Until eventually its a deep crimson.
And then its my horns.

Many people have called my clothing style inhuman

Too much skin or not lady like.
Girls shouldn't show their skin. My question is why does no one care about the horns?
I made all my clothes through mana and made them one of a kind.

°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬
I was sat on a cliff admiring the sunset. And then...
In what felt like a second i experienced a feeling i enjoyed. Pain.

Someone has just entered this world. Someone incredibly strong.
And that person will be fun to kill.

I chased the feeling until eventually i came to a monument?

I walked into it and an alarm of sort went off.
I had to battle several people on each floor until i found a throne room.

"This is nice. Might just have to claim it for myself."
"How dare you enter the great tomb of Nazarick! I shall set an exa-"

I flicked my wrist and the bitchy women went flying into a wall causing a dent.

Many maids tried attacking me but i crushed them or seriously injured them.
I refuse to kill. At least for now.

When i reached the throne i pointed at the skeleton who sat their.

"You... You are not from this world. You smell somewhat sickly. Your scent is sweet. That's not common and it means strength. Who are you."
"..."
I grabbed his rib and snapped it off.
Does he feel nothing?
For a split second i saw a green dust cloud cover his face.
What the fuck was that?

" I am Ains Ooal Gown. I am the supreme leader of the tomb of na-"
" I don't give a shit what this place is. Your strong and that obvious. Those stupid enchanted rings might work on everyone else but not me. Let me warn you, this world is weak. With the strength you have, taking over won't be an issue. I am the only one of my kind. I am the only demon made of human blood. My name is (y/n) and i came here to beat the shit out of you and continue wandering this world till the end of time. "

I watched as the floor bosses i had beaten in a fight earlier came charging at me all over again.

I broke all their legs and to prove i wasn't going to mess about i crushed one of the maids head in like i was squash a grape.

" Fight me one v one. Or as your world calls it. PvP."

His jaw dropped when i said that word. PvP. But, the green dust appeared again and he was emotionless.

"If you want to know how i know everything. Fight me. You can use any methods. Any special equips, item swaps, absolutely anything. But its a PvP. Did i mention im the strongest and most dangerous person in this world."
"And if i win?"
"If i win, nothing. If you win, ill tell you everything about this world."
...
A man with a red suit and metal tail charged at me.
I trapped him underneath me as i put my thumb on his forehead.
"FILE EXPLAIN!"
-Good morning mistress. -
-AI memories, tell me this mans name, strengths and weaknesses. Release file information. "-
-This was originally an NPC. Now he is a demon who has maximum level intelligence. His name is demiurge. Strength 7/10. Warning Level 3 threat.-
-Thank you-

" Demiurge you are a magnificent creation. Top level intelligence. And your strong. Congratulations, only one other person has made it into a Level 3 threat."

I gave him a hand.
He slapped it away and stood up and dusted his suit.

"If i win, i want information but you must also remain here."
"Fine. But only if you let me do a file on you before."

Before he could object i ran up and put my thumb to his forehead.
"FILE!"

-Lord momonga. Also known as Ains Ooal Gown, is an undead creature who is a player trapped in a game. He is max level wizardry and all his special equipment makes him almost impenetrable. Rank... RUN FUCKING FAST!-
-AI! I have never heard you swear. Threat level?! -
-Level 5. Maximum threat Level."

"What...the hell... You are the first. Man i never even got a level 4 you just jumped straight to maximum threat level. This will be fun."

I couldn't help but laugh at the thought.

A demon, who has been around for centuries Vs a max level threat who isn't even in his world. No, he's trapped.

Now....
"Shall we begin?"