Chapter 10

"I love you."

Those words rolled off the tongue and i couldn't help but be a bitch.
"How do you know?"
"I got some reliable information off of several people. All said the same things. I want to protect you. I want to see you smile and be cheery. If you feel like you are in pain or crying i feel it. I am willing to change to make you happy."

I guess...both of our hearts want to be together.

"I love you demiurge."
"I love you (y/n)"

He walked towards me and hugged me. And i hugged him back.

"So now we are girlfriend and boyfriend. Pftt~ never saw this coming."
"I didn't know i could have an emotion like this."

We both looked at each others faces seriously but neither of us could help but laugh.
"Your torture methods are weak by the way..."
Wtf! Why did i say that?!
"You saw?!"
"Ye the whole thing. Wanna see what torture is?"
He raised an eyebrow at me.
"I am a master. I wasn't torturing him just scaring him."
"I can do it better."

We ended making a wager and got albedo to judge.
He broke bones, stabbed them and sliced them.
I put them on a board that pulled their arms and legs till they popped out their sockets. Drawn and quartered. I also cut them several areas multiple times causing to slowly bleed to death. What did i do next? I healed them and repeated.

"I'm giving that to (y/n)... That is something i wouldn't want to do."

I turned to demiurge and he just gave me a cute smile and the thumbs up.

When they left i turned to everyone
"I'm sorry. It was a little bet i wanted to win."
"I really fucking hope you don't become our torturer. Id rather die."
"tsk- don't be rude. I'm one of their leaders. I will happily allow him to torture for fun."

The captives faces all paled and mortified.
"Please don't your lordship."
An old man stepped forward and bowed before me.

I turned on my heels and was about to leave.
"If anyone hurts my boyfriend or his heart. I will torture you for 3 days straight with no sleep. And if you get use to the pain. Ill change my methods. I have thousands."

I left with a few sobs in the background. I felt bad for them. They probably lost people they cared about and now they are suffering.

I caught up with demiurge and i hugged his arm.
" That was pretty incredible. I might use that. "
" Sure. I had at least a century learning torture methods."
"They are pretty nasty. The best way to be. Evil and cruel."

He was smiling but it gave me chills down my spine.

"Can i draw you later."
His smile changed to innocent and cute as he nodded.

I warped to my cottage and mike was asleep on the sofa.

We went to my room where i started manipulation of light and i drenched demiurge in water. I had an awesome idea.

I squealed as i finished it and ran off

Mine!
He chased me as i didn't show him and he was scared slightly of what i drew because i squealed and ran.

He caught me and looked over it. To be fair, i wasn't really trying to run away.
"I don't understand why you squealed."
"SEXY!!!"

I covered my mouth and got so embarrassed. This is why i need to think before i speak.
He looked at me and covered his mouth as he snickered.

"Its a good think im all your then."

I grew bright red and couldn't look at him and he could hold in the laughter anymore causing mike to wake up suddenly.
"What have i missed."

Demiurge walked over to me lower me and leant his head down connecting our lips.

"That."

I ran upstairs completely flustered.