Chapter 5

I had decided to wear my army outfit when i went out and as such i got ready.

This was my outing outfit.

Today was an important day for me. I left a note on my door saying I've gone out for the day.

I had a sword battle with a certain man every year. We don't kill. We simply, do it for entertainment.

I met him about 9years ago and it was definitely one of my best day. He wasn't a normal human. He was special and didn't come up as a threat, yet his skill with a sword was able to hold me at bay for a few hours.
As such i made him a deal. Twice a year, we would have a sword battle.

Today was the first battle of this year.
I went to the desert and waited for Mike.

"Hello

"Hello. Its been a while."
"Nice to see you again miss. Wouldn't dream of missing this. I recently mastered a new skill."
" I don't bother practicing. We both know that. Hows the outfit i made you working out?"
"Perfect... Except last night it disappeared momentarily."
"Sorry. I passed out."
"That's new. This outfit is incredible though. It allows flexibility, speed, and liquids roll off. It doesn't stain. Man this thing is pretty fucking awesome."
"Your welcome. Hows the design? People treating you weirdly?"
"Of course. I am the wandering swordsman. Never stay in one place for too long. But recently legends about you started appearing."
"Do you know why?"
"Well... I got drunk a few times. Haha~"
"Should have known. Maybe ill do the same to you."
"Like what? It's not like i have an amazing story."
"You are stupid. The immortal swordsman. Saved the goddesses reincarnation and received immortality. Yet your human. What isn't there to tell?"
"The immortal demon and the immortal swordsman teamed up. That would make a legend."
"Ah! Well that gives me an idea!!! How'd you like to join me on my new quest. It changed yesterday."
"Wasn't it wandering time to find a way to die and finding your families graves."
"Yes it was. But i found a stronghold with immortals who are demons and undead and have maxed skills and are threat levels 4&5. Wanna join me as... A bodyguard and see what they do to this world. I see real potential in them."
"I have nothing better to do. Guess so. And i get to battle more often. Is anyone there strong enough for me to have a good battle with?"
"Ye. I think you'd have fun with Cocytus and Shalltear. Both are incredibly strong and are made for battling."
"Sounds good. Anything i should know?"
"The leader. Is from your world. He was from a different game though. But please, don't let him know. His stronghold has several NPC's and they all hate humans... You can stay with me i guess."
"Man, never thought anyone could get here apart from me. And ye ill take that job. All i ever do is defend people. Doing it with you won't be bad."
"Do you still wanna battle or shall we go to a cafe in a town and battle another day."
"Your paying."
"Sure. Grab my ha-"