Chapter 13

The new day had began and the sun had began rising across the sky as i woke up to the sky dusted in crimsons and golds.
I slowly crept out of the bed and stood on the balcony admiring the view and the gardens that complimented them.

I jolted slightly when i felt a pair of cold hands mold to the skin on my hips.
I put my arms behind my head and over his neck before i titled my head towards him.
"Morning darling."
"Morning. The bed got cold without you."
"Oh i didn't realise i woke you up. Sorry demiurge."
"Not a problem. This is a stunning view."
"I'm glad you woke up so we could see this together."
"But... Want to know something incredible?"
"Sure."
"You are more stunning."
I weakly punched his shoulder as i became a blushing mess.
I rubbed our noses together before running off to cook breakfast.

As the final part of breakfast was cooking i heard demiurge swear aggressively from upstairs.
I went to bedroom and knocked on the door?
"Are you alright darling."
"I messed up my hair and it... I cant fix it... Its rather embarrassing."

I walked in and he expected me to laugh but i was more in a state of

I walked in and he expected me to laugh but i was more in a state of... Shock.
" Its terr-"
I had a hand covering my nosebleed.

" You look fit. Now i worry every girl will pounce. "
" Your saying it isn't stupid?"
"Not at all! Why would it be?"
"I... I guess i have always had one hair style and that's it."
"Wait till i fuck with your closet."
He looked slightly scared but put on his softest face while whispering
"Please don't."

I think he would literally cry from his attitude then and it made me almost piss myself laughing.
He however, did not find me to be amusing in the slightest.

Am i really going to change his wardrobe?
Yes. Yes. Yes. I am going to burn all of his suits. They are all the same. I'm going to absolutely screw him about when he has Butler suits, waiter outfits, personally made outfits. If he seriously prefers hi suits at then end, i will re make them all for him.

I already did this to Shalltear and it didn't change a thing which pissed me off but that was the same for the battle maids also.
I haven't tried albedo yet. Mainly due to the fact she might force demiurge to do more work to get at me.
I even screwed with Ains. Not his wardrobe per say. But... I did mess his room up. Everything became pick and frilly. I found it rather amusing as i did the whole thing.
I actually put all the thrills and lace up by hand so a few people came in when the heard obnoxious laughing and nearly everyone left smirking or giggling.
They all knew i would get murdered but its a bit of fun.

I called it vengeance for what i knew he did.
He possessed the human that demiurge got the answer of love from... Possessed is a strong word. He put words in his head and the kid just repeated.
He literally set us up. Whether or not he's using us for a future end game or he just genuinely cares for his NPC's, i do not know.

What i do know, is that he is growing more stressed by the day he is here.
He wants to stay. He even told me once, he has nothing in that world to return to but... He is concerned about how he's losing more and more emotions by the day. He's worried that eventually, he will feel nothing. And i believe that scares him.

One day soon, i will probably have to tell him the truth from what other people have told me when they came here.

The truth is #### ## #### ### ### #### ### #####