Chapter 3

I watched as every single guardian had to add into their file a new supreme being.
Although they couldn't disobey me or Ains, i could already tell they will have an attitude to me.
What would i expect? I beat their master and then became their leader as well.
When i went to speak they all kneeled down to me.
I was not going to accept thid. Not now or ever.
"Do not treat me like I'm a Queen or god. Treat me as if i was a fellow friend. Unless i ask of something you can be informal with me."

They all stood and left to walk to the throne room.
...
"Ains. Why don't you make a teleportation ring for them. If you cant i can. Walking means they take a longer amount of time and its inefficient."
"Hmm.. I will think about it."
"Tsk-"
I needed to get something sugary and sweet into my system.
I teleported to the nearest town and quickly brought all their honeys, syrups, sweets, and desserts.

When i got back everyone had an eyebrow raised at my... Collection.

"What is all of that?"
"Things to make sure i survive the food here. I don't eat savoury."
"Any particular reason?"
"Sweet things make sure i never forget a certain young boy."

I didn't even notice the tears that were running down my face.
All i knew to do was smile.

For a second i sensed pity from them all.

"Can we hear your story."
"I'd rather not. At least not for now."
...
"Anyone wanna have a competition. Either a battle or a strategy game?"

Demiurge stepped forward. He was only a few centimetres taller but for some reason, i felt like he was towering over me.

"Chess?"
"Sounds good. You lead the way."
...
Ok... he decided to bring it to us.
I enjoyed the fact he had choose 2D chess.
"Is 2D alright. I find 3D rather ridiculous."
"Yes 2D is the only way to play chess in my opinion."

We sat their and after nearly 2 hours, we finally had a winner...
Everyone looked at demiurge with shock.
For i won.

"You are impressive and full of surprises."
"I have been around for... Lets just say a few centuries."
"Do you age?"
"No... I'm hungry where is the kitchen?"
"Ill show you around."
"No need."

I pressed my thumb against him.
-Hello mistress. -
-Im sorry, this should be the last time.-
-I am here for you to use 24/7. Please feel free. Now what can i do? -
-I want a personality scan as you didn't do one. Also search memory for the buildings structure. -
-Scanning. He's the cruelest members in Nazarick, taking great joy in the suffering of other races. For that reason, he enthusiastically performs magic experiments on the prisoners sent to him, viewing them as nothing less than toys for his own amusement. He was considered to be a very gentle person when it came to conversing with his friends. However, to everyone else, his kindness was merely the care he gave to his tools.
He is a skilled carpenter and artisan, with hobbies of crafting beautiful works of art. Such artwork is done by using victims from his experiments as tools.
Powers. New ones identified. Shafeshift, flames, darkness, chaos, supreme maxed level intelligence and strategy. Threat level updated: Now level 4 category. -
-Blueprints please.-

The blueprints were in my head and i analysed them.
When i removed my thumb i noticed my horns had grown.
What use to be 7cm was now 25cm.

And my skin had turned into a pale shade of red.

"Albedo or Shalltear, do you have a file for your nails?"

Shalltear lent me hers and i sat their cross legged and filed my horns until they were roughly around 5cm.