Loki x reader~ i care

Side notes~ I know he's not an actual avenger but I love Loki so I thought this would get me off to a good start!
word count- 670
---------------------
You'd been friends with the Asgardion Prince for a while, and had never considered it anything more than that. Until, you started picking up on his gentle flirts.

It started off as nothing more than a wink or a touchy hug, but it eventually started to move into conversation.

You started to like it, you started to like him more then you had before, but we're always unsure if he was being serious or if you were looking at it slanted. So, you ignored it.

You woke to your alarm buzzing angrily at you. You sleepily rubbed your eyes and rolled over, punching the alarm to shut it up. Taking a few minutes, you arose to your feet and stretched. "I'm up, I'm up!" You muttered to yourself, feeling tiredness overwhelm you.

After a quick shower, you got dressed and headed for Stark Towers.

"(Y/N)!" A booming voice called as you stepped out of the elevator. You looked over to see Thor holding a baking tray, with what looked to be bread on it. He placed it in the oven before wiping his huge hands on a rag and coming over.

"Hey Thor! Whatcha making?" You chuckled, placing your things on the counter and bending down to peak inside the oven. "Bread!" He said happily, brushing off some flour onto the floor. You nodded in confusion. "Bread hu? Any occasion?" You asked. He shrugged. "My brother wanted me to help, something about surprising you?"

You stood up so fast you almost hit your head on the oven door. "Loki wanted to surprise me?" You said flustered, trying hard not to blush. Thor nodded and gestured to another room.

You entered the room quietly. Instantly you saw Loki, hunched over a small table lighting candles with a lighter. "Loki?" You said gently. Loki jolted up and spun around, looking shocked. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you!" You giggled. He laughed quietly, placing the lighter down and huffing.

"Sorry I jumped my darling, I just- wasn't expecting you.." he sounded disappointed. You approached him enough so you could look over his shoulder. Behind him was a small table with two chairs on its sides, place mats, plates of steaming bacon and eggs along with some lit candles. You met his gaze.

"I just wanted to surprise you with a nice fancy breakfast, you always said you found that romantic.." he said in a whisper. You smiled at him and felt you r cheeks burning. No one had ever done something so sweet for you before.

"You even remembered I like sirup on my bacon!" You laughed, taking his hands into your own. He chuckled and pulled out a seat for you. You smiled and sat down, him sitting across from you.

"No one ever remembers I like sirup on bacon! No one! I mean, I don't care but, it's nice that you did!" You smiled awkwardly as you took a slice. He smirked and looked into your (Y/E/C) eyes. "I care (Y/N)." He said. Your cheeks stung as you felt your heart flip.

"Listen (Y/N), I love you so dearly, I can't continue this friendship as a friendship, I want more.." Loki declared, standing up and taking your hands. "I love you." He said calmly. Your words stuck in your throat as you choked out a laugh.

"I love you too, Loki!" You said before jumping into his embrace. He kissed your cheek and sighed longingly into your hair.

"(Y/N)? Are you here? Hurry up I need you to test this new-" Tony called as he pushed open the room door and saw you in Lokis arms. You quickly separated from Loki and awkwardly laughed. "I'll be right there Tony!" You croaked. Tony chuckled and smirked. "Take your time." He said under his breath before leaving the room.