Tony Stark x reader~ worth the sue

Side notes~ none really
Word count- 578
--------------------

You'd been working as the billionaire Tony Stark's assistant for just over a month now. You enjoyed it, sure, but job wise it was a pretty difficult job..

You had to do his paperwork, meet with his lawyers from time to time, help him test new suits and experiments, assistant him when he was flat out wasted and the list goes on.

You'd been told that you were the longest running assistant at Stark Towers, whatever that meant, and that Tony must have a liking for you.

During your first week or so, you'd developed a love for him, but over time you grew to accept you were his assistant and nothing more. He was your boss, and that was that.

"Mr Stark? I need your signature on this slip so I can send it off, if that's alright." You said as you entered the billionaire's lab. You glanced around at all the high tech machines and suits before finding yourself fascinated with a lava lamp hooked up to a new looking suit. You ran your finger across it, realising that the bubbles seemed to follow your touch.

"(Y/N)?" A voice said, followed by a hand on your shoulder. You spun around in shock and sighed as you met Tony's gaze. "M-Mr Stark, sorry I got sidetracked, I just need you to sign something so I can-" you stoped as you found yourself lost in his eyes. "Send it off.." you finished in a hurry.

Tony sighed slowly and took the slip, skim reading it before pulling out a pen and writing on it. You waited patently as he finished and handed you the sheet of paper back. You smiled warmly and thanked him before heading for the door.

"(Y/N)" he called. You turned around. "Yes Sir?" He gestured for you to read the slip. Confusedly, you held up the paper and read it out loud.

"To the operator of Stark Towers Mr Tony Stark bla bla bla, responsible for several package mistakes bla bla bla, please sign and return within 20 days yeah yeah yeah, signed-" you stopped reading apon seeing that Tony hadn't signed his name or put his signature. "Mr Stark this says 'I love you', this is a case I'm not sure that's what they-" you were cut off by Tony's soft lips meeting yours, as he kissed you delicately.

He released himself from you, leaving you stood in shock. "(Y/N), iv had feelings for you for, a while now, but I know this is a bit weird since I'm your boss and all." He let go of your wrists, but you took his hands into your own. "Sir I- Tony, I love you too!" You blurted out in a flush.

His frown turned to a wide smile as he scooped you up into his arms and spun you about.

You laughed as he put you down. "I better go get some the rest of the work done." You said disappointed, you wanted nothing more then to stay here with Tony. He smirked and started walking back to his desk. "Don't take to long baby girl!" He chuckled.

"You'll probably end up being sued though, you picked a bad slip to confess to me on!" You teased as you pulled open the glass door and walked out.

It's worth the sue, you thought as you victory danced down the hallway to your office.