Thor x reader~ Titanic

Side notes~ I was watching some Titanic memes and this came to me shut up
Word count- 542
--------------------

You finished up the last of your paper work and made your way to the living room. You sluggishly fell onto the sofa and reached for the TV remote.

You'd been staying with the Avengers for a while now, and it seemed you were the only one who had enough time to do the business side of it all, even though you were really just a friend or a houseguest.

You continued trying to reach for the remote until a voice chimed in. "Lady (Y/N)? Do you need some help?" It was Thor. You looked up and smiled at him. "If you could just grab the remote for me, I um, can't reach it." You chuckled embarrassedly. He picked up the remote and handed it to you, before helping himself to the seat next to you.

"Do you wanna watch a movie with me Thor?" You asked timidly. You'd liked the Asgarden god for most of the time you'd stayed in the tower, but were always too shy to speak up. Thor looked over and gave his signature goofy grin. "I would love to!" He boomed, scooting closer to you. You sighed with excitement and turned on the TV.

"Whatcha wanna watch?" You asked after 5 soled minuets of scrolling up and down a list of recommendations. He looked at the screen and pointed to one. "That one." He said. You scrolled down until he approved it was the one he wanted. "Titanic?" You said confusedly. He nodded surely. You clicked it and lent back, ready for a boring 2 hours. It wasn't really the movie you had in mind, but spending it with Thor would probably make it less painful.

You were on the edge of falling asleep, the movie becoming white noise. Thor seemed to be enjoying it, He was a god after all so he probably wasn't up to speed on what had happened so long ago. "Does Lady Rose have feelings for Jack?" He asked innocently. You lent up and nodded, watching his focus revert back to the film.

"(Y/N)?" Thor said, poking your hand slightly. You looked up and met his eyes. "Yes Thor?" You asked. He pointed to the TV. "Can we be like Jack and Rose?" He asked. You sprung up after processing what he said. "What?" You laughed, trying to see if you'd missed a part of the movie he wanted to reenact or something. He nodded softly and repeated himself. You swallowed. "They're in love Thor.." you said, supposing he'd miss understood something.

"I know, can we be like them?" He asked. You felt your cheeks burn. "Do you, like me Thor?" You slurred, trying to sound confident. "Very much, do you like me (Y/N)?" His eyes met yours and made your heart swell. "Y-Yes- YES!" You said, instantly feeling embarrassed. Thor laughed and grabbed your hands into his own. "Does this make you my lady?" He asked. You thought for a moment before nodding, presuming that meant girlfriend. He grinned wide and kissed your lips.

You spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching Titanic, now your favourite movie.