Chapter 2

Walking the hallways of High School, everyone keeps staring at you. I've been here for two years and they still look at me like I'm new, you said to yourself. Reaching your locker you see a piece of paper sticking out.

You grab the paper and read it to yourself, "How did it feel to see your parents murdered in front of you? I wish the killer did the same thing to you. You don't belong here at all PSYCHO!!!"

You crumble the paper into a ball and throw it across the hall with much force without looking, "OW! What the heck? Who threw this?"

You turn around to see Trinity, one of the popular girls, holding on your paper ball. Starting at her you burst into laughter. Trinity glares over at you and makes her way to you.

She holds the ball in her hand, "So, Psycho is the one who threw this. Why aren't you suspended yet?"

You smirk at her, "Because I can actually pass my classes and not have-"

Trinity punched you in the stomach before you could finish, "I'm am not one of those girls."

Hunched on the floor you look up at her and smirk, "Are you sure about that? We can ask the janitor what he heard the other day."

Without saying another word Trinity kicked you in the stomach and started throwing punches, but you gathered up enough strength in your body to stand up and punch her back in the face. The entire crowd all hollered and cheered which caused a scene.

Among the crowd, Travis pushed his way through to the middle and stood in front of both of you and Trinity. "Both of you stop this right now. Trinity, just go back to your makeup thingy. Lyric, you come with me," Travis grabbed your arm and pulled you away from the crowd.

Travis and you stand outside talking about what just happened. With back and forth arguing, you sit down and let Travis talk until he no longer can.

He paces back and forth holding his head in his hands, "What did you do that set off Trinity?"

You sighed, "I found a note sticking out of my locker and I read it. After what I read, which I didn't like in the first place, I crumbled it up and threw it without looking."

Travis smiled at the ground, "Exactly how hard did you throw it?"

You smiled at your hands, "Enough to knock her out if I went any harder."

He looked into your eyes and smile, "Nice job!"

--

In math class, the teacher passed out an assignment to the whole class. It was a small classroom, every seat was taken so it could be a better learning experience for the students, you, however; was sitting in back far away from the teacher's desk. After passing out the papers, the students looked at the paper and sighed.

"College Algebra, seriously Mrs. Rose. We don't know how to do this stuff yet?" One student cried.

Mrs. Rose looked up from her computer, "We took notes on it last week, you know how to do it."

You smirked at your paper, "I don't need notes, I know what I'm doing even if I miss a week of school."

While the whole class was "helping" each other, you were flying through your paper like it was nothing. Five minutes passed, you set your pencil down and stood up with your paper in hand. The ocean of peers looked up from there papers and watched you make your way to the teacher's desk.

Stepping in front of the desk you extended your arm out, "Here you go Mrs. Rose."

She looked up with amazement in her eyes, "That was fast Ms. Anderson. Did the notes help you?"

You shook your head, "I didn't need the notes at all, I already knew what I was doing."

Mrs. Rose nodded her head in a pleasing manner, turning on your heels you see the class starting at you like a new sale at the mall was going on.

You gave them a resting bitch face, "What? Don't act like I don't know how to do math. You have notes and Google, use them, people."