Chapter 7

Unknown Location:

Regaining consciences, you wake up in a dark room with no windows but a light above your head. You try to stand up but fail to because your arms and legs were tied to a chair. Where am I?

Sitting in the dark room, the door opens as a man walks in. He lingers in slowly watching you move around trying to break free. He says nothing but chuckles darkly at you.

"Who are you? What do you want with me," you ask.

The man comes into the light with a black mask on. He tilts his head to the side looking at you with a sparkle in his eye.

You ask him again, "Who are you and what do you want with me?"

The masked man stares at you and starts walking in circles around you. He would occasionally stroke your long brown hair, look deep into your eyes, and rubbing your arm.

You yell to his face, "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU! WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME!"

He finally speaks, "You don't remember me? Well, I remember you. Those clear blue eyes, that long brown hair, and your cute face." He turns away from you and heads toward the door.

You squirm a little more, "Wait! How do you know me?"

He opens the door, "You'll know soon enough, Princess." He closed the door leaving you alone in the dark once again.

--

Time passes at the BAU arrive at the police station. The sheriff approaches the team and greets them.

"You must be the FBI. My name is Devon Tucker," the Sheriff said.

Hotch returned the handshake and introduced his team, "SSA David Rossi, Jennifer Jareau, Derek Morgan, Emily Prentiss, and Dr. Spencer Reid. My team and I will need a place to set up."

Sheriff Tucker leads the team to a conference room, "We have it all set up for you and the team. Whiteboards, maps, and information all the three victims."

Reid stopped the Sheriff, "We also need information on the recent kidnapping."

The Sheriff rolled his eyes, "I'm just gonna warn you that she's dealt with us before."

The team looks at the Sheriff with confused expressions on their face. The Sheriff let out a sigh, "You'll see what I mean."

After, the Sheriff left the room Hotch gave each member a task to complete. Morgan goes to the first victim's house, Prentiss goes to the second victim's house, Rossi goes to the third victim's house, Reid and JJ heads to the Medical Examiner's office, and Hotch stays at the office.