Chapter 23

We arrived back to Quantico and memories started rushed back to Lyric's head, the good and the bad. Both Reid and Lyric stepped off the elevator with smiles and laughter filling up the room. Reid stopped Lyric before she entered the Bullpen, he pulled out a spare tie from his bag and tied it around her eyes. Lyric was not a fan being blindfolded, hmmm... I wonder why? Reid held Lyric's hand and reassured her that she was indeed safe. They walked into the Bullpen and into the briefing room.

Reid stopped Lyric and carefully removed her blindfold. She was that the room was dark and tilted her head slightly.

"SURPRISE!" The whole BAU team jumped out and yelled.

You jumped in surprise as you saw the whole team together with food, drinks, presents, and a cake.

"Welcome back baby girl," Morgan said giving you a hug.

Garcia ran up next in her heels and bear hugged you, "I can't believe your back Little Leech."

You groaned, "Oh come on, Garcia. Little Leech?"

Everyone laughed and had a great time. The whole room talked about the good days they had and how much Lyric affected their lives. JJ took out her phone and clicked on her camera app.

"Lyric and Spence move closer together. I think we need a reunion photo." JJ said motion for us to move closer.

We moved closer and smiled at JJ as she took the photo. We reviewed the photo and enjoyed the rest of the evening.

This was Lyric's new life and she can't wait to live her life to the fullest. YOLO!!!!! Everything in her life was damaged all because of a psycho killer then became the greatest one all because of the BAU and of Dr. Spencer Reid.