Marionette

Number 3 was extremely kind
However others took control of her mind
She didn't stop them and as the torment built
Her enemies didn't stop until they were consumed by guilt
•••

Unlike the rest of the people my stories explain the emotions of, she made friends rather easily due to her kindness, positivity and general caring for every person no matter who they are or what took place in the past. Somehow, this made people view her as a target, someone who relied on their friends to stick up for them.

Like her inner monster's name suggests, she let people that she knew intended to harm her pull her around like a puppet on strings; a mindless construction of bones with strings wound round her neck in loose loops, however, those strings couldn't cut through bone so she never broke.

Being unbreakable is supposed to be a positive personality aspect but in this case it meant anyone could say anything to her and she simply couldn't leave them! She let her own bullies bully her because she just couldn't tell them to stop hurting her.

Her mob of friends always attempted to save her from these situations; she was so gullible that it happened rather frequently. They all created a sort of tactic for driving off anymore harming her in any way, emotional or physical. They'd shove the guilt down your throat until you couldn't breathe then left you with icy stares constantly for ages and ages; even once that's over they still would keep an eye on you to make sure you don't cause any more issues and if you do, they'd restart the cycle.

She was extremely thankful to have such great friends, words and actions combined couldn't describe how much praise she wanted to give them! They saved her from slipping into darkness multiple times!

Mental support is simply the best gift anyone could ever give or receive. It is something you can't just repay in presents and sharing sweets; it's something that deserves ever so much more. That's why she felt so bad about it. She knew that it was her inner monster making her the most gullible person alive who can't say no, but it was just horrible to know that she couldn't award her amazing friends for their support because even if she gave them the entire world, no, the entire universe (somehow) it still wouldn't be enough.

However, the thing that worried her the most wasn't that but the fact that one day she'd have to go out into the real world without anyone to protect her from rude people. She wouldn't survive; she could never picture her getting through adulthood without coming out completely scarred, if she actually got through adulthood at all.

It scared her; still does to this day.