Siren

Number 7 wanted power
She would do anything to complete her desire
She makes herself look like she has a good heart
Only to come along and rip your apart

She wanted 2 things out of life: To be powerful and to be loved. This sounds quite simple when you first hear her desires but in reality they are barely possible. She tried and tried every method she could but she just wasn't cut out for either of those things; she couldn't win the game so she cheated.

She attempted to achieve her dreams using honesty and actual hard work but once she realised how badly she was failing the only option that came to her mind was manipulation. Turns out she is the best at it!

She made herself beautiful and paired with her already charming voice she really was invincible. She would lure in people who thought she was genuine and rip them apart once they got so far in that they couldn't get out. She knew what she was doing was wrong but in her eyes it was the only way to success.

This lead her to be quite a control freak, when she noticed her gift of manipulation she became obsessed with the idea of controlling everyone and everything. Most of the time there was no stopping her from taking control of any scenario but when there was something stopping her she would simply snap. She would go mental when her usual technique of controlling the person she wanted to failed because she had no actual way of getting her way - not including manipulation. Her snapping like a twig leads to her acting on instinct; this could mean using violence to get her way or just giving up entirely. The siren she is a host to has completely destroyed her way of thinking and that is all she knows when the monster inside of her malfunctions

She is still young but when she is older (if she keeps up the skill of manipulation) she has the power to control and/or destroy empires. If she wanted to she could corrupt the government completely. This is what she wants and her mind is set on it, therefore there is now no stopping her what so ever. I guess that's the only perk of the siren, it can make you more resilient but even this is in a sort of bad way.

Honestly, I think unless she shuts up the siren screaming inside of her, her charm will take over empires. However, she will want more. She wants the power and could eventually go on to corrupt country after country, attempting to manipulate, corrupt and control the whole world. I personally don't think she will get that far and if I am correct it will drive her insane. Well, more insane than she already is. The desperate control freak inside of her will kill others mentally but also could lead to her own sanity dying without actually realising it herself.

Overall, she knows this will happen and she knows it's an inhumane way of thinking but the siren is like a drug she can't quit. It's become her entire personality due to her power and her belief that this is the only way to win the game of life. I guess she will always be like this even if she does decide to try to help herself. She can't let go of her ways. Her only true goal is to manipulate everyone into tearing each other apart.