Wingless/ruined angel

Number 6 thought life was pointless
He couldn't live his life painless
The pain made him sure he existed
His wings were torn off because he trusted
•••

He used to live a normal life with normal friends. He knew he was alive. Nowadays, he's been hurt so badly; the wings that let him fly were ripped right off his back and all that's left is blood pouring from his back and the bones of his once feathered wings.

The wings were taken from him by his most trusted friends and without them his life is pointless. He barely even knows if he's dead or alive, he just knows that he once was definitely living. Just not anymore.

Life doesn't have a meaning to him anymore. It's just a thing he has got to get on with, life was all about friends and trust; once he lost his wings it was all about breathing and getting by slowly.

I guess you could say he is quite tense. This is all because of how untrusting he is since the incident. He got hurt so badly that all the happiness got taken from him and his fear of being betrayed has turned him into a rather aggressive person. It has got to the point where he doesn't even remember what it is like to have a genuine friendship with someone, what its like to have fun, what it's like to trust another human being.

People who don't know what happened ignore him due to how antisocial he is anyway. He was always the quiet kid, the closed book, but it was never this bad and it never should be this bad. No one should have to have their closest friends rip off the wings you all used to use to fly freely. Its inhumane when you put it this way but when you don't compare it to physical damage it is all actually quite normal sounding. Betrayal is a thing all people have to face, it's a natural part of life. I'm just saying it shouldn't be taken to the extent where you can compare the mental pain of betrayal to physical pain.

Although his soul purpose on this planet right now is to not be hurt again, the pain is actually a sign that he is still living to himself. Despite how much he wants to get rid of the damage and shield himself from getting hurt by others, the pain he has keeps him alive and without it he wouldn't even know if he still exists. The scars are a reminder that he is still breathing and continuing his sad, lonely existence. He needs to feel pain to survive.

He hates the pain, the scars, the fear more than anything else. His mental scars are far worse than his physical ones and believe me when I say if you could see them you would rush him to a hospital. However, he doesn't know what he would do with his life if he didn't constantly be afraid of being hurt. His existence would truly have no meaning and he might as well be dead.