★ S.H.I.E.L.D

★★★★★

2010

Diana stared incredulously at Tony whom she had just helped with a dangerous project he was working on.

"You came on time, I don't think Pepper could've handled it again." Tony smirked and chuckled. Diana rolled her eyes. Of course he would crack a joke.

Diana was about to ask who Pepper was when she heard the glass door to Tony's 'playroom' (As he referred to it) open. Diana turned around to see a tall Strawberry blonde woman enter holding a stack of papers.

"Oh." The woman said awkwardly.

"Are you busy Mr Stark? I can come back later." Pepper said to Tony glancing between the two.

"Nonsense! I think it's about time my two favourite girls meet." Tony smirked.

"Who are you?" Diana asked curiously, studying the girl. It was obvious that Diana's people-skills have not improved in the last 70 years-- especially after Steve Rogers died. She, honestly only had a few friends during that time.

"I'm Pepper Potts, I'm Mr Stark's executive assistant, I run errands for him and assist him with his personal and/or work related needs." She explained as she smiled kindly, although her expression looked worried as if this beautiful woman was another one of Tony's conquests. She did not need to 'take out the trash' again.

"Well, where I'm from, that's called slavery." Diana said slowly making sure every word got through to Pepper.

Tony coughed up his water and repeatedly slammed him fist against the table.

Pepper's blank expression immediately turned into a bright smile.

"Well I like her." Pepper smirked turning to Tony who was still coughing up water.

Tony Stark turned bright red.

Of course the only two people that could make him embarrassed were both in the room with him. Diana made him nervous very easily, fore she didn't care about Tony's fame or richness, and was simply very bold regarding her conversations with him. She treated him like she would any other person which made her very special to him, especially as she had been close with Howard and Maria.

Pepper on the other-hand was something else. Tony had taken an interest to her and it was clearly obvious to Diana as soon as Pepper had walked in.

Diana was proud that Tony finally had the chance to settle down with somebody.

"What's your name? You seem really familiar." Pepper asked turning back to Diana with a kind smile.

"Diana-" Tony cut her off.

"Wonder woman! She's wonder woman! Yep, she can fly, and throw a mean right hook- I'll tell ya!-"

"ANTHONY!" Diana scolded.

"She's a very good assistant, great at keeping secrets, isn't that right Pepper?" Tony replied nodding his head at the strawberry blonde woman.

"My parents used to tell me stories about Wonder Woman and Captain America, the good they did for the world during the war. You especially, you stopped both World War 1 and 2!" Pepper gushed, suddenly blushing as she almost caught herself ranting.