Mook x Y/N

Mook was above me, pinning my hands down, laced with his own.

I didn't know what we had done to get in this situation, but my face was heating up, while he remained calm, no expression in his face. The soft mattress beneath us was soft, and my body heat was making me hot The longer I layed there.

Then he broke out in a smile, causing me to blush even more. His ears were tinted red as I squirmed under his gaze, both of us embarrassed.

"Mook...." I said breathlessly. I didn't know how to say it, we were only in second grade of refund high and I was already sinning. I was in love with him, and I knew it. Ever since Aru had introduced me to her friend, nothing had separated us, and I ended up having feelings for Mook.

"(y/n)...." He said back to me. We were both blushing now, and I was waiting for something to happen. Out of instinct, Mook came closer to my face, his white hair brushing my face. His lips met mine, and I felt a clenching in between my legs. It was happening, we were kissing.

I never knew how it would play out, but it was magical, the smooth and soft feeling of the white haired males lips against mine was sending electrical pulses through me, urging me closer to him, to be with him, to merge with him. My mind was mush, and I was in a bliss.

He released my hands and caressed my face, his eyes drinking the sight of my body. I used my own hands and slipped them under his shirt, feeling his body underneath the clothing that did him no good. He was toned underneath all this clothes, and I wanted to see more.

We took a break to breath, Mook trailing his fingers down to the hem of my shirt, lifting it up, his sea blue eyes looked passionately at mine, a hint of lust, but mostly love.

"(y/n), you have no idea how long I've dreamt of this, how badly I've waited for this moment." He said, his voice laced with lust. He smiled, running his hands along my torso and taking off my shirt at the same time. Tingles went where Mook had touched me, not leaving a single trace untouched. I hicked on my own breath, the feeling of his fingertips creating an amazing feeling. Soon my bra was discarded, leaving me half naked

"Does this mean that you love me too?" I asked, staring into is blue eyes. He nodded, hoping for the same answer from me. I gave him a smile, looking back at him with passion.

"I love you more than I can imagine, your personality, your looks, everything, I love you (y/n)

My heart was swelling as I listened to him said those words, We were in love, and nothing could break is apart. I ran my hands under his shirt, helping him to take it off. He sat up, taking his shirt off in a sexy way. I just layed on the bed, waiting for him to do something to me. Once Mook threw his shirt somewhere on the floor, he fell on top of me, stopping himself with his arms just before crushing me.

Out lips met, and it was a battle of passion. With my hands sending chills of pleasure down his spine, and his tounge rubbing my bottom lip, begging to do something to me, I happly obliged, letting him explore me.