Mook x Reader

As We can see, y'all are kinky children.

Mook leaned over top me, both hands on either side of my shoulders.

        I couldn’t process how this happened, It was all so complicated. A heat boiling up in my face, well he stayed still. Even so, his blush was noticeable. The soft mattress underneath us was comfortable. Though this was the teacher building, where Mook was staying. Our History Teacher out at his job as the Grim Reaper.

        A smile formed on his face, making me shift underneath him, both of us clearly embarrassed. “Are you sure you want to do this?” He asked, earning a small nod from me.

        Ever since Aru induced me to all her friends, me and Mook couldn’t keep our eyes off each other.

        Out of instinct, Mook leaned down, his white hair brushing against her skin. His lips connected with mine, but for a second it was just nothing. He tilted his head a bit to gain access. Opening her mouth a bit, I let him kiss me. It was deep and passionate.

        A small heart began to build up in between my legs, and it was hard for me to control my thoughts. His soft lips and the way his soft hair brushed agesn’t my skin. It sent my mind into pure bliss.

        He pulled away for a little bit of air, moving a hand from the bed to my body. Leaning down to my neck, he softly bit down, leaving small marks. Breathing a small moan from inside me. Grabbing my uniform, he started pulling the fabric off.

        Pulling back he pulled me up a bit to get my clothes off, throwing them somewhere in the room. It left me in just my undergarments, a huge blush covering my face.

        Trailing kisses down my collarbone, unhooking the clasp to my bra at the back. He threw it into the pile of clothing, then wrapped his mouth over one off the breasts. “Ah, Mook,” I moaned, my hands fisting into the sheets.

        He placed one of his hands in my other breast, feeling my already hard nipples. His fingers felt so good as he sucked and bit down. Moaning his name, I tangled my finger into his soft hair. Taking his hand away from one of her breasts, he trailed his fingers down my body, using his nails to slightly scap the skin.

        Hooking his finger around the him of my underwear, pulling them down. Bucking my hips a little to make it easier to take them off. Placing them down, I never felt so exposed.

        Grabbing the boys tie, I started pulling his uniform off. The boy had visible muscles, making it an amazing sight.

        He went back to what he was doing, but instead moving one finger to rub against my slit. Lightly brushing against my clit, I started moaning his name as he inserted a finger into my cunt. Bulking my hips up, moaned his name a few times, using his thumb to stimulate my clit.

        Feeling a knot tie in my stomach, he inserted another finger, making me grip his hair hard. I felt my body clench down onto his fingers as an orgasm reached me, moaning his name. Pulling his fingers out he smiled, giving them a small lick, which made me blush a lot.

        Taking off his pants, he pulled the pair down, revealing his large cock. “This might hurt,” he said.

        “I know, but it’ll be fine” I samiled.

        Nodding, he place both hand on either side of my neck. Pushing himself in slowly, I let out a cry when he was all the way in. The pain was slowly being taken over by pleasure as he started thrusting his hips, making me a moaning mess. Grabbing both if his shoulders, my nails started digging into his flesh. Though it didn’t seem to mind his as his lips crashed against mine.

        Moaning into the kiss, his thrusts got harder and faster, well she got louder. The pleasure overwhelming me. Feeling a knot tie in my stomach, I gripped harder, leaving crescent-like nail marks on the flesh.